Test Suspension: Post injection pain

Sparkiem

I have started a Test Suspension cycle 4 days ago (Nothing else being used/injected at this time – Will introduce Deca in 10 days time). I am using a 100mg/ml Test suspension from XXXX, and using 50mg on training days (Train 5 days per week, so 5 injections per week, +/- 250mg per week).

I have so far given myself 3 injections on 3 consecutive days: Right glute on day 1, Left glute on day 2 and right thigh on day 3. The injections themselves are not painful, and I ensure the needle is clear of air bubbles, and also run the syringe under warm water prior to injecting (so the suspension is warmer). I am using a 22G needle for the injections, and am drawing with a clean needle, and replacing with a new needle for the injection...

I am finding that for the few hours post-injection, I have no localised site pain, but from 12+ hours after the injection, the localised area (size of a hand) begins hurting. The pain is as if I have received a hard blow/knock to the area.

QUESTION: Is this normal with Test Susp?
> Am I doing something wrong
> Should I be trying to use a thinner gauge needle (23 or 24?)

PS: The pain is uncomfortable to the point that it is difficult to touch my glute/thigh... (The pain does seem to start subsiding after 48 hours).

I have started a Test Suspension cycle 4 days ago (Nothing else being used/injected at this time – Will introduce Deca in 10 days time). I am using a 100mg/ml Test suspension from XXXX, and using 50mg on training days (Train 5 days per week, so 5 injections per week, +/- 250mg per week).

I have so far given myself 3 injections on 3 consecutive days: Right glute on day 1, Left glute on day 2 and right thigh on day 3. The injections themselves are not painful, and I ensure the needle is clear of air bubbles, and also run the syringe under warm water prior to injecting (so the suspension is warmer). I am using a 22G needle for the injections, and am drawing with a clean needle, and replacing with a new needle for the injection...

I am finding that for the few hours post-injection, I have no localised site pain, but from 12+ hours after the injection, the localised area (size of a hand) begins hurting. The pain is as if I have received a hard blow/knock to the area.

QUESTION: Is this normal with Test Susp?
> Am I doing something wrong
> Should I be trying to use a thinner gauge needle (23 or 24?)

PS: The pain is uncomfortable to the point that it is difficult to touch my glute/thigh... (The pain does seem to start subsiding after 48 hours).

when you pull out, after putting the swab over it to help seal the deal, do you massage over the area. making so it spreads out a little. so its not just sitting in one spot.

Yes, when I pull out the needle, I place my finger over the injection site (no blood), and rub it for about 10 seconds (which qualifies as my “massaging”)

BTW: The Brand of Test Susp I am using is RWR Veterinary Products Pty Ltd, from Australia.

Yes, when I pull out the needle, I place my finger over the injection site (no blood), and rub it for about 10 seconds (which qualifies as my “massaging”)

BTW: The Brand of Test Susp I am using is RWR Veterinary Products Pty Ltd, from Australia.

have you cycled before... or is this virgin muscle?

You mean “have I injected before”? Yes, I have done a Deca cycle once before (injected Every 3 days), and have also given myself regular Vitamin B injections. So, in the last few years my Glutes have probably received 40-50 injections, but I have NEVER felt this kind of pain... The area around the injection site (size of a hand) feels sore and bruised which I start feeling 12-18 hours later...

There is NO discolouration or bruising of the area either...

Thanks for your input!

are you injecting in the same spots after they heal up? or rotating in spots. you might be ripping through tissue or built up alot of scar tissue. if you look around with the search bar on here youll see alot of info.

Hi Tony

I have only inject Test Susp 3 times, and in 3 different areas (read 1st post). I have also injected Deca and Vitamin B Complex before, but NEVER felt this kind of pain... I injected Vitamin B as recently as a couple of weeks ago, and there was no pain the next day like I experience now... (When injecting with B complex, and Deca, i also used a 21G needle, and never any pain!

This is why i think that the pain is specific to the TEST SUSP????

every one has different reactions to the different forms of the chemical. you could be that one case. if you read up on it around the forum youll see that it is common that people also have these issues.

Does anyone know WHY cutting the Test Susp with Vitamin B complex would reduce the post injection pain? What would it be in Vitamin B complex that would change the physiological pain felt in the muscle 12+ hours post injection?

I will give it a try, as I am ready to try anything at this stage

At this stage I am considering stopping the Test Susp altogether because of the pain. I realise there would be NO way I could train legs within 3-4 days after injecting in the glutes or thighs... The pain/stiffness would be just too painful to train. Cannot imagine doing 450lb squats followed by 1200lb Leg press with “tender-to-the-touch” thighs and glutes!!! Ouch!

Many thanks.

What would it be in Vitamin B complex that would change the physiological pain felt in the muscle 12+ hours post injection?
QUOTE]

Apart from diluting the concentration of Test per mg: You'd essentially be injecting twice as much liquid into your muscle: Consisting of 0.5ml Test (50mg), and then 0.5ml Vitamin B, so how would twice the amount of liquid going into the muscle? > compared to my regular 0.5ml Test injection amount...

Back