test & the heart

Diced

Hey everyone,
Im a 25 yo pt who exercises regulary both cardio and weights my nutrition is also spot on !! i started using steroids about 2 years ago , couple of cycles of test only then one test/anavar then one test/deca !! on my last run of test and deca i started to experience some dull pain in my chest anyway i went to my doctor who sent me to the cardiologist who performed an echo and stresstest on me both came back fine however they did find that i had slight LVH or left ventricle hypertrophy , my stats during the cycle were 190lbs @ 11%bf i wasnt carrying alot of water my bp was slightly high 140/63! my main questions are how does testopsterone and other anabolics act on the heart ? how close is deca related to tren i experienced similiar pains in my chest when i tryed to run tren once only got 6 days into a tren a cycle stopped due to pains ! would low doses of anabolics really effect ur heart that much ?? i obviously want to cycle but im so f**** paranoiud about my heart i dont know what to do ??
thanks heaps diced

pretty much the quote below... different steroids just have a stronger affect on the heart

Steroid use causes heart disease and becomes evident due to high increases in total cholesterol levels, causing a build up of cholesterol on the walls of the blood vessels which can also lead to strokes. Also shown is a decrease in the levels of the good cholesterol (HDL) and increase in the bad cholesterol (LDL). Blood pressure is known to increase and blood clots in blood vessels disrupting the blood flow causing damage to the heart muscle leading to heart attacks.

edit

also

The researchers found that 83 percent of those who had used steroid over a long period of time displayed a deficiency in their left ventricle, affecting the heart's ability to pump blood.

surely a few cycles cant do this to me ? how do dudes stay on year round :s

some are more lucky then others.... some people dont even get gyno from high estrogen levels.. i know guys who never ran Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and no gyno whatso ever and they run grams of test, while others break out in gyno from like 500mg, all depends on genetics, some peoples livers fail from orals while others can go nuts with it

Any steroid-induced damage is preventable. It's the irresponsible ones that experience issues. Cholesterol, estrogen, testosterone, liver enzymes and a host of other issues can all be managed by observing blood work. It's very simple. If you're unable to manage blood levels, abort and reevaluate. If we inject to no end and never look at blood work, you're damn sure you'll have major issues.

One of the biggest issues that won't give you any signs is blood clots. hCT goes up... deep vein thrombosis risk goes up too.

This is no different than eating junk everyday. Eventually it will catch up to you, until you change your habits.

ok i guesss what im trying to get at here is, can test directly hurt the heart ? and are lower doses safer ?? i got bloodwork done and my bloods r good RBC count is normal cholestrol is normal ect ect thanks diced

ok i guesss what im trying to get at here is, can test directly hurt the heart ? and are lower doses safer ?? i got bloodwork done and my bloods r good RBC count is normal cholestrol is normal ect ect thanks diced

Not if you monitor your blood work. Your question is just far too broad for a yes or no answer. Drinking too much water can damage your heart, too. You see?

so thiers no scientific research that indicates that testosterone can damage the heart IF u monitor ur bloodwork ??

so thiers no scientific research that indicates that testosterone can damage the heart IF u monitor ur bloodwork ??

No. Testosterone itself does not cause damage to the heart. Abuse does. Otherwise the millions of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients would be on their deathbeds, instead... they are living a much healthier lifestyle.

Back