Test/Tren cycle questions

spykemalo

Hi,

Ive been thinking about cycling and I would appreciate some input from some knowledgable people if you would so share.

I am currently 24.
My only experience with AAS was running var for 6 weeks when I was 19 (against all solid advice). It was cool, workouts were intense, got very hard...as expected there was no real major result but fortunately no negative effects either so w/e.

Fast forward a couple years, I went through some emotional shit, gain a shitload of fat. I'm 5'6, and I was at 275 lbs (my LBM probably 150lbs-160lbs). I started working out and dieting again about 8 months ago....lot of focus and hard work, I naturally dropped 80lbs in the last 8 months....now I am at 195. It has been getting increasingly difficult to lose more fat....and I keep getting sick, probably due to the calorie deficit.

Anyways, from recommendation of a few friends and some limited personal knowledge, I am thinking about cycling test and tren to help me shed the rest of the fat and not burn off any LBM i have remaining.

I recently did all my bloodwork a week ago...everything is normal, my lipids and *********s are beyond perfect. TSH and T4 levels were fine. My total test was at 438 (250-1200 i believe is "normal" range).
My father is a doctor. He is not even remotely knowledgable about AAS in an "enhancement" setting, but he is semi open-minded, so I have access to a lot of things I may need.

So my plan would be (if I do go through with it):

8 weeks sustanon (week 1-4, 400mg weekly. week 5-8, 600mg weekly)
8 weeks tren e (week 1-4, 400mg every 5 days. week 5-8, 600mg every 5 days)

Arimidex/acutane/finasteride on cycle to reduce sides.
Clomid/nolva 2-4 weeks PCT.

I would be on a calorie deficit diet. Basic breakdown would be:

Meal 1
2 servings oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, half scoop Optimum Nutrition protein

Meal 2
1 serving almonds + grapefruit

Meal 3
Lean turkey sandwhich with ezekiel bread

Meal 4
6 oz lean chicken + veggies

Meal 5
1 1/2 scoop Optimum Nutrition protein

Vitamins + EFAs everyday and lots of water.

3 days lift + 3 days cardio per week

My intention for the 2 months is mainly to lose more bodyfat, retain LBM, NOT GET SICK...so, based on that....my questions are:
1. Would it be a waste to use tren/test on a cutting cycle?
2. Should I run calorie deficit as planned or should I meet my normal range or should I go higher?
3. Should I eliminate the cardio or reduce it and focus more on lifting?
4. Should I add in clen at any point?
5. Should I add in t3 at any point?
6. Should I increase/reduce dosage?
7. Is HCG necessary/recommended (idk much about it)

Thank you for the help!

Let's say you were even ready for a cycle like this, considering the length of your cycle you picked the wrong esters of compounds. Sust has very long esters in it and tren e is a long ester. Running both for 8 weeks is about atleast 4 weeks too short. The other fhing to mention is that there isn't a steroid out there that will burn fat. That's all diet bud. This would be a disaster of a cycle to do for your first cycle. You would be better off hiring a diet coach like 3j and leadn how to eat properly. You can read the ology faq's thread for information on a first cycle. This one needs discarded and a better, more well thought out cycle needs looked into...

Muscle burns fat. Get away from a calorie deficit and eat a bit more than maintenance so you can build muscle. Leave the cardio alone for a while. Lift heavy!

Just my thoughts

Back