test vs deca

staybig

which one of these do yall gain the most on and keep majority of your gains on???????

which one of this would be the best to stack insulin with????? :) :p

drugs have nothing to do with keeping gains. knowing how to come off both in training and eating and ancillaries is how you keep gains.

so yall are saying that test would be better to make a cycle with insulin and will the insulin help your gain more mass and keep more of it when you come off

Staybig,
Most of your questions are, "What Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is best with Insulin" Think more along the lines that insulin is an added benefit, not the other way around. Inulsin will amplify your gains.

well it has been the 3rd day on slin now i now one thing i was not well up like i post to do and now was take before i was on insulin i was just working out on stacker3 for energy and it was taking about 5-6 days to well from the muscle that i would pull now it is take about a day and a half now so what does that mean does that mean that i have low insulin levels in my body that i not well up like i post to is that a good thing???????????????????

staybig said:
well it has been the 3rd day on slin now i now one thing i was not well up like i post to do and now was take before i was on insulin i was just working out on stacker3 for energy and it was taking about 5-6 days to well from the muscle that i would pull now it is take about a day and a half now so what does that mean does that mean that i have low insulin levels in my body that i not well up like i post to is that a good thing???????????????????

PLEASE, PLEASE use "punctuation" (periods, commas, etc) ......I have NO idea what you are trying to say !!!

sorry about that i just old mississippi boy.
i just saying it use to take about 5-6 day to well up, and now it is taking about 1-1.5 day now.

could this be that i have low insulin levels in my body?

Back