Test vs Tren for face gains?

I would go with test longer imo

but we ca nhelp more with stats, time exp training, past cycles etc.
if first cycle, no tren IMO

Test + Tren short cycle vs Test only high dose long cycle

which is better for strongerr jaw, cheekbones, browridge and wider face?

when dealing with tren, less is more and to pin it halfway through your cycle and no more than 8 weeks.
the sides along will drive you crazy so less is more unless you want to deal with the serious life threatening tren sides.

I can barely afford bread at the grocery store.

I will never get enough money for HGH. 1 month use of HGH is 6-7x my income

if you aint got no cheese you cant play with the rats.
you aint got money for sterods why get into it at all?

try zoomba. its cheaper and youll probably get more chicks that way dude. :insane2:

I can barely afford bread at the grocery store.

I will never get enough money for HGH. 1 month use of HGH is 6-7x my income

Brother the likeliness of buying bunk HGH is a very real possibility unless you have a source with a script or a very good and honest supplier. That is how it is here in Canada anyway. Maybe you can find someone trustworthy in here who could at least guide you in the right direction. Hope this helps.

test can give you a moonface, but that's not the facial growth you are referring to I suspect. HGH for jawbone, tren usually leans me out so my cheekbones show a little more as they do with diet. Stronger jaw, chew more gum and eat beef jerky. :) my 2cnts.

No cash but still want others to gaze at your bulging muscles? View attachment 567863
just get one of these and be the life and envy at the next pool party! or just copy and paste in on top of your body with an App and impress the chicks on FB.

I actually saw a rubber muscle suit that had been used in a movie years ago, and although it would be fcking warm, it would be a nice fit to train shirtless in.lol No jiggling or loose skin on that puppy.lol

when dealing with tren, less is more and to pin it halfway through your cycle and no more than 8 weeks.
the sides along will drive you crazy so less is more unless you want to deal with the serious life threatening tren sides.

Tren always worked well for me but I would have ended up divorced and in jail if I kept taking it. I could not sleep, felt toxic, and may have killed someone eventually if I had not stopped the tren. haha I did look good though.LOL

None
Try fillers/surgery

As comedian Bill Burr says "Do you think you should wait until they work out all the kinks with facial surgery. You end up like those Hollywood housewives and looking like a shiny faced lizard."

Do neck extensions biting down a towel wrapped through a plate. Thats what boxers do to strengthen and build their jaw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gReLDD_n5M

You can Anthony Joshua doing it in that video. Try training those muscles..... not just take drugs..... but take drugs too!

Back