testo prop short cycle 4 weeks

i would personally extend the cycle to 6 weeks to get maximum benefits and run .25mg a-dex eod to start.. if you notice libido issues bump it up to ed

drop the nolva and provirine.. save it..

Why to drop proviron? Provi give the look of hard muscles..more shredded...anyway i dont have anythong else to do with it :)

Why to drop proviron? Provi give the look of hard muscles..more shredded...anyway i dont have anythong else to do with it :)

Part of the hard shredded look is going to be diet based. Everything on here is going to be opinion on what we think is best. If you want to run the proviron then do it but don't run nolva during the cycle there is no need arimidex will do the job. I definitely think with what you said your goal of 10 lb gain you should do the 6 week cycle though. Still just my opinion but you will get better results.

Last edited:

Part of the hard shredded look is going to be diet based. Everything on here is going to be opinion on what we think is best. If you want to run the proviron then do it but don't run nolva during the cycle there is no need arimidex will do the job. I definitely think with what you said your goal of 10 lb gain you should do the 6 week cycle though. Still just my opinion but you will get better results.

Thanks alot all.
Helped me alot

Hey guys... one more thing please.. i just read one thread of someone who was posting everyday during the prop cycle.. 150 eod and i was scared when i read that after 1 week he starteed to have small balls. So e started to take hcgenerator. ... from where can i take that in europe
Farmacy?can someone give me a name of a product that i can find in italy or spain?

part of that is going to be that natural test levels will shut down due to the fact that the testosterone in your body is not being produced by you so your body will not need to produce its own. thats why pct is so important so your body starts producing natural test again. you shouldn't really need anything for during the cycle just a good pct after.

Back