TESTOPEL................anyone herd of this?

SicVic

Performance Trainer.
Testopel

"I have done over a thousand pellet injections and believe this is the best form of testosterone therapy out there."

Dr Schoor

Until recently, men with testosterone deficiency--or low testosterone--had only 2 options for treatment. One option involved monthly injections and the other involved daily application of gels or skin patches. Both of these options have proven sub-optimal for many men. The problem with the monthly Testosterone injections is that the injections cause rapid testosterone highs followed by deep lows. Men on injections feel great for 10 days then terrible for another 10 days. My recommendation is to not even start with this form of therapy. The skin patch, on the other hand, causes rashes, and the gels--Androgel, Testim, and Axiron--are cumbersome to apply and carry with them the risk of transference to your wife/partner and even your children. Fortunately I have a better option for men with low T.

TESTOPEL

TESTOPEL is a testosterone pellet implantation system that enables men with low testosterone to achieve high levels of testosterone without the need for daily gel applications or monthly injections. TESTOPEL lasts for 3 months or longer and achieves high but safe levels of testosterone. The procedure is done in the office and in skilled, experienced hands, takes under 5 minutes.

The TESTOPEL procedure is done by Dr Schoor making a tiny puncture of the skin over the hip area placed the 8-12 pellets underneath the skin. The most common side-effect is soreness at the implant site that can last for several days. To date, no patients have complained that they can feel the pellets under the skin. Dr Schoor has done hundreds of implants. Click here for video of the actual procedure.

After undergoing the TESTOPEL insertion, most men notice rapid and prolonged improvement in their symptoms of low T, such as improvement in low libido, erection qulaity and duration, sexual performance, energy level, sleep disturbance, fatigue, and concentration.

TESTOPEL is not for every man. I only use TESTOPEL or another form of testosterone therapy in men--and sometimes women--with low T and problems from it. I do not prescribe testosterone therapy for body building, athletic performance enhancement, or for anti-aging. If this is why you want it, don't bother calling. Otherwise, call NOW.

Yep, heard of it. No thanks - I like to have some measure of control over what I'm putting in my body. After dealing with the headache of depo-provera (long acting shot for birth control) with my wife, I'll stick to my twice weekly shots. My doctor tried recommending this to me since he was nervous about having a patient self-inject, but I politely declined. ;)

I have been on 150 test cyp for approx 18 months (varied a little trying to dial in). My red blood cell count continued to climb even though I gave blood. My endo is pretty progressive in the testosterone treatment area and he does not want me walking around with low t. He is going to switch me to the pellet in a week. He advised that the weekly injection of test cyp spikes my red blood cell count and with the injection every week this does not allow the red cells to get lower (w/out donating too often). He said the pellet will spike the reds initially and then it is a smooth delivery of test over a 2-3 month period which allows the reds to recover without spiking weekly. I will let you know if this plays out the way he says. He knows that I feel my best w/my level around 800-900 I will see what the pellet can do.

No thanks on the Testopel for me....... check out the video.

IMT is not affiliated with this video in any way.

I would like to stay with the injections its just not working out for me with the rise in the red blood cell count. My endo is a good guy and wants to continue with the test in some way because he knows it has helped me. I will give it a chance. I know IMT has involvement in this site and I don't believe they offer the pellet. They sound like a good company from what I have read here and I am not trying to steer anyone. I would like to continue with the injections but I guess that may not be in the cards for me. Its just my next step in my battle to feel as good as I can (I felt great w/the test cyp).

I would like to stay with the injections its just not working out for me with the rise in the red blood cell count. My endo is a good guy and wants to continue with the test in some way because he knows it has helped me. I will give it a chance. I know IMT has involvement in this site and I don't believe they offer the pellet. They sound like a good company from what I have read here and I am not trying to steer anyone. I would like to continue with the injections but I guess that may not be in the cards for me. Its just my next step in my battle to feel as good as I can (I felt great w/the test cyp).

Hey man no worries! I was just posting the video because it is detailed thats all. We like when people post it keeps the forum active, IMT knows they are not going to get every single poster on the board and they don't expect too.

Feel free to share your story so others can learn from your experience. Glad to have you here.

PS more frequent injections may help offset the rise in RBC, and lots of daily vitamins have bad forms of iron and zinc that can escalate the RBC issue.

Donating blood also helps. 150 can be a hefty dose for certain individuals, 2 doses of 50mg would most likely not get into supra-physiological range as often, and that is what is causing the rise. You can make up for the dosage titration with HCG, some guys even go as low as 60 -80 per week. Im not saying that is what everyone should do, but due to your circumstances, since you like the injections, the RBC problem, it may have been worth a thought.

Just My 2 Cents

Last edited:
What a Pain in the Ass...

No thanks on the Testopel for me....... check out the video.

IMT is not affiliated with this video in any way.

In comparison, a shot of T twice a week looks like a walk in the park.

But hey, if it works for some guys, more power to them!

In comparison, a shot of T twice a week looks like a walk in the park.

But hey, if it works for some guys, more power to them!

I hear you on that! I guess the most important part would be finding a physician that is really good at it. I have heard that improper placement can be hell, then you have to go back and get it removed and put back in.

Some of the guys I have talked with said its annoying to sit on there because it feels like a lump on your ass :insane: . I personally do not know anyone that has positive reviews on this procedure, but the people I usually speak with are kind of bias to injects :kiss2:

Thanks Det for all the suggestions. I will discuss your ideas w/my endo. He told me the pellet was just smaller than a tic tac and it is placed in the hip area (it disolves in about 3 months). I will keep anyone interested in my progress updated and informed.

Hi all! Well since my last post in Nov I have been on Androgel two pumps each arm daily. It sucked! (it raised my #'s from 250 to 340) In Nov I posted my Doc was going to try the testopel because the test cyp raised my rbc count to high, and giving blood was not enough to lower. Well evidently the company that made testopel was bought out and they shut down production to re-tool and increase their production capacity (in full production now). Today I received my testopel (10). These things were tiny and the procedure was painless. It took about 10 minutes and from begining to end I was in the dr's office for 30 minutes total. As I mentioned in an earlier my dr is good and progressive. He has kept working with me from the cyp to the gel and now the testopel. He told me that the weekly injection of the cyp was causing the spike in rbc. He said the testopel would cause one initial spike and I may need to give blood but then all should be good for approx 3 months. I am due to give blood at 6 weeks and 3 months (3 months depends on how the 6 week tests look). If anyone was having the same prob w/your rbc on cyp and fear the testopel procdure-don't. It was nothing! I read alot of posts over the months while I waited for the testopel, the pellets are placed in your ass cheek, they are lumpy when you sit, it was painful etc etc. I never felt any pain, it was quick and 12 hours later no pain. I will keep you all posted on how I feel (because I felt great on cyp) hopefully I will get the same benefits from the pellets.

how are the pellets

Hi all! Well since my last post in Nov I have been on Androgel two pumps each arm daily. It sucked! (it raised my #'s from 250 to 340) In Nov I posted my Doc was going to try the testopel because the test cyp raised my rbc count to high, and giving blood was not enough to lower. Well evidently the company that made testopel was bought out and they shut down production to re-tool and increase their production capacity (in full production now). Today I received my testopel (10). These things were tiny and the procedure was painless. It took about 10 minutes and from begining to end I was in the dr's office for 30 minutes total. As I mentioned in an earlier my dr is good and progressive. He has kept working with me from the cyp to the gel and now the testopel. He told me that the weekly injection of the cyp was causing the spike in rbc. He said the testopel would cause one initial spike and I may need to give blood but then all should be good for approx 3 months. I am due to give blood at 6 weeks and 3 months (3 months depends on how the 6 week tests look). If anyone was having the same prob w/your rbc on cyp and fear the testopel procdure-don't. It was nothing! I read alot of posts over the months while I waited for the testopel, the pellets are placed in your ass cheek, they are lumpy when you sit, it was painful etc etc. I never felt any pain, it was quick and 12 hours later no pain. I will keep you all posted on how I feel (because I felt great on cyp) hopefully I will get the same benefits from the pellets.
Im interested in how the test implant has worked (or not) for you,care to give an update?thanks

Back