testosterone/deca/dianabol cycle please clarify a few things

K

key2see

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site, and happy to have stumbled across it! Let me first say that, and appreciate all of your expertise, and advice in advance before I begin I have found a lot of useful information here, and by the way this is my first post….Also please humor me a bit I have a lot of questions that need to be answered before I jump into this….

Ok…. First things first here are my stats… I am 36yrs old 6.1’ 220lbs guessing I’m roughly around 15% body fat.

I am going on 10 years now since my last cycle which was just sus 250 every 5 days for 8 weeks followed by hcg and had great results. I previously ran an eq only stack before that.

The rest has been good old hard work bringing me from my initial weight of 147lbs at the age of 20 to my current weight of 220 at 36.
I have been natural training very hard, and heavy for the last year conditioning myself for this, and I want to do it right. My diet, and training are not an issue, and I have been power lifting for the last 4 months getting ready for the strength increases to come from my up coming cycle.

Now with that out of the way so there is no confusion my question is….

My ultimate goal here is to add as much lean mass as possible in this cycle, and as safely as possible. I am not worried about bloating, or water retention just retaining as many of my gains as possibly.
I would like to accomplish this goal while preventing any side effects, or as minimal
As possible while achieving maximum gains.

From researching this particular stack it seems the most beneficial for my goal, and I am open to suggestions on dosages, and length of this cycle.

I am looking into a few cycle options here.

The first is the test/dbol/deca(or EQ) cycle….
I am hearing good things about it, but I am a bit confused to what test base to chose. I read that a lot of you are choosing the test Enanthate for the base, and opting for the deca over the eq which I read is also a good choice. Also what is the deca going to do for this stack as far as solidifying, and keeping gains goes. if I chose to go with it, or without it what would be the gain, or loss?

So stack one would read..

Week 1/12 test (cyp, or enanthate?) at 500mg/week divided into 2 pokes every 3.5 days
(I was going to use good old Sus by the way, but from what I have been reading I hear that it is too hard to maintain blood levels with it so recommendations on a solid base for this stack would be greatly appreciated. Also a bit concerned about the long duration here.. 12 weeks seems a little long for running a test? I have had friends that have done 8 week cycles of test E with tremendous gains at 400mg a week, but from what I have been reading from you guys here in the forums it seems that 12 weeks is the minimum that is recommended, and you are going in the upwards of 14 weeks plus :worried: scary…

Moving on here….
Weeks 1/4 dbol 40mg a day (taken throughout the day every 6 hours in 2 doses?) is this correct as to jump test levels in the blood?

Now for the deca, or EQ (personal preferences?)
It seems that you guys are running it for the duration here (weeks 1/12, at about 400mg a week) and I was wondering if that dosage and duration here is necessary, and dosage to that extent.
Would it be as beneficial as for say…. putting the deca after the first 4 weeks at the end of the dbol jump start?

Ok last question here..

I read a very good article that I liked about using test Prop at the last 3 weeks of a test based cycle to allow time for the initial test base to clear while maximizing stable blood levels. This idea also lets the user jump right into post cycle therapy (pct) (hcg for example) a day or so after the last Prop shot which I think is a great idea! (What do you guys think about incorporating Propionate into this?)

I am also very concerned with the risk of gyno here as my last sus cycle left my a bit tender, so I am finally learning about nolvadex, and gyno prevention, unclear on dosages, and exactly what to use when these particular substances are combined. Any suggestions on something to keep handy in case issues arise? This would easy my mind here as this will probably be my last Mass stack for a while, so I want to make it good!

I would like to hear your opinions on incorporating these, and your ideas into this particular stack. (which is basically all over the place at the moment, and please let me apologize in advance for your time!) :insane:
Thank you…

i am finishing up a 12 week test e/ deca/ d-bol cycle. i dosed mine at test 500mg ew/ deca 300mg ew/ an d-bol 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks. i've gained 23lbs so far, an have 2 weeks left. but this is the first time i have read anything about the prop. gonna have to read more into it.

I'd recommend a nice and simple cycle, consisting of 12-14 weeks of test E or C at 5-600 mg/wk for the following reasons:

1) Its been a long time since you last cycled, and your body has obviously undergone some major changes.

2) It doesn't sound like you ever really dialed in a cycle. By that I mean fastidiously adhering to a diet, exercise and AAS regimen. So it makes sense to treat this as first cycle. The only thing you would need to "stack", would be the discipline and knowledge that you have undoubtedly gained during the last decade.

3) Gyno is a major concern of yours. Deca and Dbol are major gyno culprits. Test can be as well, but the sides are much easier to mitigate. Which brings me to my last point:

4) It doesn't sound like you are familiar with the more modern gyno preventatives, such as Aromasin. They simply weren't available or prevalent back when you first started experimenting. Do some research on the topic (you can find a wealth of info right in this site), and you will be far happier with your results.

Regards,

Poly

Last edited:
In most cases, deca and eq also need to be ran for at least 12 weeks IMO because of the long ester. Anything shorter than that and you aren't seeing all the gains so why use shorter. Also test should be run a couple weeks longer than deca or eq so for me 16 weeks is ideal.

I don't personally think it's a long cycle considering you wait 4 weeks to really start seeing gains. Dbol and test would be a great cycle to get back into it or even just test.

Back