Testosterone dosage and baldness

gleroux

I just started trt at 140mg and i`m a little bit scared of becoming bald. For now i do not loose my hair but after reading a little bit on the internet i was just wondering if i should be concerned or not. By the way my ftaher isn`t bald and he`s 61 years old.

So id like to know if some of you guy use a trt dosage similar to mine for a decade and didn`t notice any hair loss.

What about your mothers dad is he bald?

How old are you? If youre in your late 30s and havent experienced hairloss you should be safe

You have the Hairloss gene or you dont. Thats a low dose so you Would see gradual loss.

What about your mothers dad is he bald?

How old are you? If youre in your late 30s and havent experienced hairloss you should be safe

You have the Hairloss gene or you dont. Thats a low dose so you Would see gradual loss.

true that, my dad had a full set of hair but my grandfathers hair was recedding as is mine. but my older brother has a full set of hair....hmmm
shouldnt my brother and i have extreme receding hairlines instead of just me?

true that, my dad had a full set of hair but my grandfathers hair was recedding as is mine. but my older brother has a full set of hair....hmmm
shouldnt my brother and i have extreme receding hairlines instead of just me?

You got fcked your brother doesnt have the gene but you do LOL. Or your steroid use has accelerated the loss and your bro isnt there yet.

The thing is though every man experiences hairloss. Even men that won***8217;t go bald will still receed over their lives

You got fcked your brother doesnt have the gene but you do LOL. Or your steroid use has accelerated the loss and your bro isnt there yet.

The thing is though every man experiences hairloss. Even men that won***8217;t go bald will still receed over their lives

thats the story of my life as well, always a day late and a dollar short. at least I have my health.

My father isn`t bald at all but is brother of 65years old have receding and the brothers of my mother as well too.

thats the story of my life as well, always a day late and a dollar short. at least I have my health.

i hope my kids dont inherit that gene then and have full sets of hair to pass on. i wonder if there is a way to keep the nonhair genes out of my gene pool? :headscratch:

Back