Testosterone Enanthate + Winstrol Cycle

Avant

Greetings!

I was hoping to get on with the second cycle within the month I am researching some before.

First cycle was Test-E with the "standard" appendage (hCG, Clomid, Nolva and Arimidex).

This cycle I was thinking of doing same amount of Test-E (500mg EW) and doing Winstrol 50 mg ED for 6 weeks.

First cycle I did Arimidex .5 mg ED - I was thinking of doing .5 mg if I start to feel soreness in my nipples.
(I read that Proviron during cycle on Test is not effective due to the strong androgenic effect of Test, otherwise I was thinking of duing Proviron during the entire cycle)

PCT will be the same as before, according to the sticky here - Clomid and Nolva.

What do you guys think about this, am I missing something when I am just adding Winstrol, should I add something else or would this be a sufficient cycle?

The goal is to build muscle - counting calories to 100-200 above req.

Appreciate input!

Regards - Avant

Greetings!

I was hoping to get on with the second cycle within the month I am researching some before.

First cycle was Test-E with the "standard" appendage (hCG, Clomid, Nolva and Arimidex).

This cycle I was thinking of doing same amount of Test-E (500mg EW) and doing Winstrol 50 mg ED for 6 weeks.

First cycle I did Arimidex .5 mg ED - I was thinking of doing .5 mg if I start to feel soreness in my nipples.
(I read that Proviron during cycle on Test is not effective due to the strong androgenic effect of Test, otherwise I was thinking of duing Proviron during the entire cycle)

PCT will be the same as before, according to the sticky here - Clomid and Nolva.

What do you guys think about this, am I missing something when I am just adding Winstrol, should I add something else or would this be a sufficient cycle?

The goal is to build muscle - counting calories to 100-200 above req.

Appreciate input!

Regards - Avant

Winstrol is not the most effective oral for adding muscle - think dbol, anadrol, something along those lines.

How long are you running the test?

Side note: .5mg of legit adex per day is VERY LIKELY too much AI for 500mg test/wk - it'll dry the shit out of your joints. Winstrol will aggravate the situation even further.

winny is crap.. i would much rather you do something like dbol or tbol

My bad, the Arimidex was supposed to be EoD.

I would be running the cycle as follows:

Week: 1 - 15 Test-E 500 mg EW
Week: 1 - 15 .5 mg EoD Arimidex
Week: 1 - 6 Winstrol 50 mg ED
Week: 5 - 18 500ius of HCG EW (Day after inject)
Week: 17 PCT

I've done TBol only before - (Before I matured enough for inject) @ 70 mg ED and got more hard than size (which I know it is not know for ;) ). What would be your best bet between TBol and DBol for decent muscle gains without to much bloat on around 200 kcal surplus?

I was under the impression that I would gain more size out of Winny than TBol?
I was thinking about DBol but as I'm not looking for massive gains due to not going overboard with the kcal I though that Winny was perhaps a good choice?

Sounds like I should pick between Winny, Anadrol and Tbol...

Thanks for your reply!

Pick from anadrol, dbol or tbol. Do some research, look at the steroid profiles - maybe someone with more experience using orals will chime in. Dbol didn't treat me well but many love it. I've used anadrol and anavar, drol being far superior for packing on size/strength imo.

DO NOT inject HCG during your PCT!!!

Back