Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages

cell911

Trt dosages

Ok...so where do I start..went the anti-aging way and was put on test cyp hgc and arimedex btu for some reason I feel like the dosages are to high to begin with..
calls for 420mg/wk of cyp 1000iu of hcg 2x/wk and arimedex at 1 tablet twice a week....I am 46 years old and I have never done a cycle in my life..and when i ask the consultant about the dosage he just say...hey...if its on the script follow that....what do you guys think???

PS....free test is 12 from 6.8-21.5
total test is 495 from 348-1197

Ok...so where do I start..went the anti-aging way and was put on test cyp hgc and arimedex btu for some reason I feel like the dosages are to high to begin with..
calls for 420mg/wk of cyp 1000iu of hcg 2x/wk and arimedex at 1 tablet twice a week....I am 46 years old and I have never done a cycle in my life..and when i ask the consultant about the dosage he just say...hey...if its on the script follow that....what do you guys think???

PS....free test is 12 from 6.8-21.5
total test is 495 from 348-1197

420 mg/wk TRT ? I think most will agree these are bodybuilding levels , not TRT . TRT is usually between 100-200 mg a week test max, spread over 1-3 pins .

Your lab tests don"t seem that low either , most doctors wouldn"t recommend treatment. You went thru a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) center ?

Last edited:
yes I did...and thats the dosages these clowns gave me....should I run it at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks and adjust after bloodwork down to trt levels...have to admit...always been curious about a cycle since I never have done 1....thoughts??

yes I did...and thats the dosages these clowns gave me....should I run it at 300mg/wk for 10 weeks and adjust after bloodwork down to trt levels...have to admit...always been curious about a cycle since I never have done 1....thoughts??

If you want to run a cycle heres your chance.....420 mg/week in 2 pins for 12 weeks , than PCT as needed . Lift weights correctly and eat correctly and you"ll be a new man in 3-4 months . ~Bo

well...im legally on trt...so should I do a pct or just lower my dosage to trt level...and while im on do the hcg to protect the boys.

That sounds like what i was given for a protocal. I thought is was too much also. So after some talking to the Dr we changed it to 100cyp two times a week and 250hgc 3 times a week and .5 Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 2 times a week. The lower doseing worked much better for me

That's still enough to keep your test nice and high and you should be able to stay on it without issues. Just keep up with your bloodwork and make sure your Rbc and hema don't get too high. I was feeling horrible at 150 mg e5d, hema was 55% gave blood and lowered dosage more. Much better now.

That's also a lot of Hcg, almost looks like an Hcg only protocol, but not crazy high, obviously your Dr. Likes to give out plenty of meds. A few like myself find Hcg causes estrogen problems and makes it harder to get everything tuned in. I feel much better after dropping the Hcg, of course everyone is different and many love it.

Last edited:
I would start low and work your way up. This is so much less frustrating than starting with a high dose and dealing with side effects etc. I would start around 150 to 200mg per week and get bloods every 4 to 6 weeks. Pin at least 2x per week.

HCG bounced my levels around as well. I am considering dropping it, but it does give a libido boost for me.

What Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic are you using? I would fill the scrips and do what some others have said and start with 100-200mg/week and save the rest for a rainy day. Monitor your bloods at P Labs for $50 find out what works best.

Back