Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guys what is your dose and do u use a-dex

tres

trt guys what is your dose and do u use a-dex

i would like to see what dose most guys use for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and if most guys use adex with it. thx

i use 200 but thats my personal made up dose of what i can deal with lol. know some people use 250-500iu of hcg 2 times a week.

anyother testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) users..pls post what your dose is and is it every 7 days or on day 5 thanks

Most safe dose used is 100mgs test every 7days-give or take 25mgs...adex can be used thou..say about .25mgs twice a week...this what i do and feel great---BUT i still can only workout 3-4 times a week or i will overtrian myself...HRT can be great thing just make sure you get blood work and take suppelments for cholestrol and things like that to prevent any future possible outbreaks..

you can train as often as any one else can whos natural. when your on hrt your just at the top of average.

if your not on an unaturally high dose then i dont see why u would need cholesterol supps more than any person not on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). inless u just want to be healthy

any reason why i would not want to split my enanthate into 2 shots, like 50mgs monday and 50 mgs thurs.

simpllyhuge said:
you can train as often as any one else can whos natural. when your on hrt your just at the top of average.

Well many of u guys use more then that, as would I.
200mg/w is FAR better then top of average.

yeah eventually i wanna get my levels tested when im 200 to see where i fall. i read a post or two from people on hrt saying after time their body got their estrogen under controll by it self. they were probly only on 100mg thou.

Back