Thank you for everything and a couple questions

bmanderle

A little background on me... I'm 33 5'8" 175 about 12% BFF. I have been working out since I was in high school and played some football in college. I've been a member here for some time but haven't really made any posts. I have been reading up and doing my homework. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here that give good advice and help people learn about this... I'd like to thank everyone for helping us newer people and allowing us to educate ourselves with good information. I feel I have learned enough / confused myself enough to ask a couple questions.

I believe I have the basics for my cycle and PCT figured out besides a couple questions. Actually I have spent more time on PCT than anything else. I think it's as important or more important than the cycle itself. For the cycle I am going to run Test E by itself at 500mg for 12-16 weeks. Then the PCT for a month. I'm going to use Nolva and clomid for PCT. I am prone to acne. At least I was when I was younger. Since I'm only running test I am on the fence about taking an AI during cycle. A lot of people say you need to, some say you don't and others say only if there are signs of gyno. I've even read about using Nolva instead of an AI for estrogen. What should I do? Am I correct in thinking it would help with acne? If I do I was thinking stane or Aromasin would be the right choice?

Talking about mixed opinions... Hcg... Should I use it for last couple weeks of cycle? Possibly those two weeks after last injection before PCT?

I am planning to get bloods done before and after. I'm in the process of getting my gear together.

Through my research I have heard a lot of good things about a Canadian Lab. I would love to order domestic but I haven't found one that I'm as comfortable with. I have a question about this source but can't ask without mentioning their name.
I know source discussion can be a touchy topic. (as it should be for everyone's protection.) I don't want to cause any problems or be out of line so I want to make sure I understand the rules correctly... It is not acceptable to ask for sources in any way but it is OK to name a source and ask questions about them? Such as questions about customer service, other people's experiences, their shipping methods etc.

I have zero experience with anything other than domestic shipping. Does a shipment from Canada to the states require a signature or is that dependant on shipping method used? Do most labs whether domestic or international require a signature? I work in the oil field so I am away from home more than I am home. I work in all different areas so a PO box wouldn't help much. For everyday packages I use a service from the USPS called "general delivery" Packages are delivered directly to specified post office and held there for 28 days. When the package is picked up you have to show driver license. I have had peptides delivered this way. Do you guys think many places would ship this way?

Thanks again

so what you want to do is run hcg 250iu twice a week 3.5 days apart starting week 2-3... and run it all the way right to day one of pct and stop..

if this is your first cycle 12 weeks is plenty..

you said you work on a oil rig... i have worked with clients who have the same situation... your diet is going to play the most important factor on the cycle... 80% diet..

so make sure youre going to be able to find a routine that will allow you to prep and eat food according to a sound diet plan..

it can be tough, which is why guys in your situation reach out to me to set them up..

Besides everything else that 3J said I personally would also have Raloxifene on hand in case Gyno flares up. If it's your first cycle you don't know how gyno prone you are. The last thing you want is to be on an oil rig and find out you have gyno flaring up and have no way to get something to treat it. Also, I'm not sure how an oil rig living environment is set up, but your HCG and Raloxifene would need to be refrigerated. Hopefully you would have a private one.

The diet always has been a challenge. I don't work on the actual rig. I do the Directional work on horizontal wells. We stay and work in a trailer that has a full kitchen and fortunately I have the time to prepare food. When I first started this job I didn't cook and ate mostly frozen and packaged food. What a mistake... I learned real fast that was a bad idea. It's amazing how quickly one can feel terrible from a diet like that. I am always looking at ways to do things better so I will look at what you offer. Thank you 3J

The diet always has been a challenge. I don't work on the actual rig. I do the Directional work on horizontal wells. We stay and work in a trailer that has a full kitchen and fortunately I have the time to prepare food. When I first started this job I didn't cook and ate mostly frozen and packaged food. What a mistake... I learned real fast that was a bad idea. It's amazing how quickly one can feel terrible from a diet like that. I am always looking at ways to do things better so I will look at what you offer. Thank you 3J

no worries brother.. email me with any questions about packages! 3jdiet@gmail.com

Back