The Cutting Primer - The Unofficial How to Cut Thread and Sample Diet

i just use a digital foodscale... i measure it raw.

ok then stay away from that. have you tried other things like L-carnitine? thyroid hormones? clenbuterol?

Good post...but I thought Soy was a bad thing. In earlier posts people have said it causes feminisation, and was even called poison by one person. I love Soya sauce on my rice! Can over a billion chinese people be wrong lol

i dont think soyprotein is a problem. from what i have read you would have to consume very big amounts to have any kind negative sideeffect from it.

i have personally used soyproteinpowder and didnt notice any difference from whey.

shit man, is milk really that bad for you?

Well milk can be bad if your lactose intolerant. The problem is that overall milk is not that bad but I wouldnt consume it if I was trying to lean up. mostly since its calorie dense and often times even a slight Latose issue goes unnoticed and can slow down weightloss goals.

i dont think soyprotein is a problem. from what i have read you would have to consume very big amounts to have any kind negative sideeffect from it.

i have personally used soyproteinpowder and didnt notice any difference from whey.

Let me look up some info so I can explain it better but overall Soy isnt worth a shit for male bodybuilders vs a whey or casien protien. Now if you asian by decent then that changes things a bit. let me look up my research info and I wil get post more.

Short answer.. stick with the casien and whey unless your asian by decent.

wow.. I feel like posting this morning.. let me see if this look good. dont want retype this so I will cut and paste from my notes!

The Calories:
Body weight in lbs x 10kcal
Bodyweight* Calorie Intake
100 lbs 1000kcal (900-1100)
150 lbs 1500kcal (1350-1650)
200 lbs 2000kcal (1800-2200)
250 lbs 2500kcal (2250-2750)
300 lbs 3000kcal (2700-3300)

The Macronutrient Split:
Protein should make up between 30 and 35% of your daily intake

Carbs should make up 10-15% of your intake. All of your carbohydrates on the Get Shredded Diet should come from fresh vegetable sources (preferably organic) like spinach, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, zucchini, cauliflower, different color peppers, carrots, tomatoes, etc.

Fats should make up 55-60% of your intake. You should be getting a fairly even mixture of saturates, polyunsaturates, and monounsaturates (this means about 33% of your total fat coming from each). But don't worry, you don't have to be exact. Simply adding some olive oil, flax oil, fish oil, and avocado each day will help.

Bodyweight Calorie Intake Protein Intake Carb
Intake Fat
Intake
100 lbs 1000kcal 75g 25g 66g
150 lbs 1500kcal 113g 38g 100g
200 lbs 2000kcal 150g 50g 132g
250 lbs 2500kcal 188g 63g 167g
300 lbs 3000kcal 226g 76g 200g

Meal Timing:
Now that we've established your calorie, protein, carb, and fat goals, let's talk meal breakdowns. Fortunately, this part is simple. You're going to eat 4 food meals each day with your calories evenly split throughout the day. So, simply divide the numbers above by 4 to get your per-meal totals.
Again, another chart to ballpark your meal-by-meal goals:
Bodyweight Calorie
Intake/Meal Protein
Intake/Meal Carb
Intake/Meal Fat
Intake/Meal
100 lbs 250kcal 19g 7g 17g
150 lbs 375kcal 28g 10g 25g
200 lbs 500kcal 38g 13g 33g
250 lbs 625kcal 47g 16g 42g
300 lbs 750kcal 57g 19g 50g
*Of course, if you're in between these weights, do your own calcs, they're pretty simple.
Now, does each meal need to be exactly 1/4th of the daily total. No! Just make sure that you're splitting your food intake up relatively evenly throughout the day and you'll be fine.

The Re-Feed Day:
Aww, yea... the part you've all been waiting for — the re-feed. Once every 14 days on this plan you're permitted a re-feed. Here's what you do:
• Pick out your re-feed days for the entire Get Shredded Diet period in advance. Schedule them on your calendar and stay committed to your strict plan, knowing there's light at the end of the tunnel — every 14 days.
• Until your re-feed days come, stay the course and follow the plan above with NO DEVIATIONS. After your 13 days in a row of dietary discipline, you'll have earned your re-feed.
• On the 14th day, wake up like it's Christmas morning. And on that day, eat the stuff that you wouldn't normally eat and certainly couldn't eat while on your normal Get Shredded Diet days.
• Now, hold up, killer. This isn't a license to go hog-wild. In fact, to keep things in check, here's a simple rule of thumb. Don't go too far over 3-3.5x your Get Shredded Diet daily guideline. Therefore if you're eating 1000kcal a day, don't go above 3000-3500kcal. If you're eating 2000kcal a day, don't go above 6000-7000kcal.
• Lastly, make sure you train on this day so that all that extra energy will go toward muscle-building and recovery.

is there any certain veggies to eat with that sample diet, or ones\ to not eat, greenbeans , corn or does it matter.

red bumps

i know this has nuttin 2 do wit what ur talking about but im stuck im taking blue tops 2ius at night there 8ius i mix it with 8ius of antib water, i have red itchy bumps some1 recommended to mix it with NACL dont kno what that is do u? and can u help me?? lol thanx,
Monica

Would you change much for a 200lb 22-23bf% male i have around 350-400g protein 100-150g carbs and 40-60g nat fats from almonds and macadamia nut oil.

my carbs are at 8:30am and after my work out is that ok?

Re : Thread and Sample Diet

This is a genuine and giving some true info for those that are new to the concept of maintaining good health diet . I Am very satisfied by reading this information . I Prefer and I want to go with this . Thank you .

Hm lots of info. I have to say I haven`t been taking in as much protein as I used to. I used to try and get at least 40g per meal, but found that when I cut some out, I started to lean out a bit and didn`t seem to make much difference on strength or in the gym. The past few months I have lowered protein a bit and think it was the right decision for me.

Back