The Estrogen Symptoms Handbook - For beginners

SoHo

[gill]
The internet is full of threads about high estrogen, its side effects etc etc but there is nothing about how to detect if your estrogen is on its way up.
For the rookies, it is IMPERATIVE for you to get estrogen control down. It's what separates a successful cycle from an unsuccessful cycle.
If you don't read this you'll probably screw up and you'll be looking pretty stupid with your boobs and limp dick.

So you finally just took the plunge and started taking steroids, how exciting. You got your testosterone ready to go and you're ready to be the biggest and baddest mofo to ever hit the scene. You're ready to be juiced up; you're gonna have all the confidence in the world and get all the pussy in the world, all while being big and ripped as shit. That's probably why you ended up here, right?

You're probably on 500mg per week of some kind of testosterone. Hopefully you will only take test in the beginning because that's all you're ready for, you're not ready to control anything else yet. As much as you wanna take tren, and as much as you think you can handle it... YOU CAN'T! I PROMISE!

If your estrogen is already high you'll probably know something is wrong and then find out online what to do, but by that time you're already a little bit fucked. Your dick maybe didn't get hard, or you couldn't finish, or you're an ugly, oily, pimply, waterlogged crybaby. That is high estrogen at its finest. Don't worry though man, we've all been there. Everyone who took their first or second swing at this lifestyle has gone through these issues, especially the limp dick part because that just sucks... I promise you'll learn.

BUT

How can you tell if your e2 is on its way up? Because you're not going to get all of those above symptoms at once, they still creep up on you.

By being on even just 250mg of [good] testosterone you are walking around with double, if not more, of the test of the ordinary guy. That means you can go from being at your estrogen sweet spot, to your estrogen rising in just a few hours. You need to be on top of it.

Symptoms are individual but they are all common so here's how I, personally, can tell if my e2 is going up; (I'm on 250mg testosterone per week at the moment)

-If the eye heaviness/puffyness doesn't go away within a few hours of me waking up, I take .25mg of arimidex.
-If I drink a few glasses of water and haven't pissed at all by 12 o'clock noon, I take .25mg of arimidex.
And if I do piss, but feel tension and have to sort of push it out, my e2 is getting high and i take arimidex. (this is actually a huge indicator for me)
-If I go more than a day without getting horny, I take .25mg of arimidex. No matter how busy or tired you are you WILL get horny every single day if you are on the real deal.
-If I am horny and I have to really concentrate to finish, my e2 is getting high and I take arimidex.
-If I'm not somewhat feeling like myself, or pissed off for no reason at all, I asses myself and look for the above symptoms, then I drink a few glasses of water and if I don't have to pee within an hour, I take arimidex.

***Lastly, if your ballsack is tight and not hanging... treat your e2.

If you're feeling off, most of the time your e2 is high or getting high. The ways listed above in which I deal with this is for Arimidex users. If you take letro or aromasin, you're probably going to want to take the smallest dose possible because those actually kill the estrogen already in your body. Arimidex doesn't do that; arimidex blocks any future estrogen from binding to the receptor, meaning it's a preventative.

So, now that you know how to prevent yourself from looking like an idiot, and if you've made the grown up big boy decision to live this lifestyle, go out there, get ripped and shredded minced sliced diced and everything in between and find a girl and convince her to let you have your balls hanging out of her. (or what's left of them)

Last edited:
That***8217;s some awesome info!!!!

I***8217;m gonna apply your method because you just nailed everything to a T for me. And I take adex. Thanks ;)

Sounds about right! I've delt with elevated E for years to different degrees from medications.

If we pay attention those symptoms sound like ones I have. Sore nipples and limp dick are in pretty deep with E issues.

I have never had water retention issues but I also drink a shiz load of coffee.

Don't feel like creating another thread and to tired to research so hoping someone can just be kind and educate poor santa :D
Does proviron raise estrogen?

I've been taking fairly respectable doses of both adex and aromasin for the past month, I stopped for maybe 5-7 days but started feeling odd and emotional so started and now I'm in the sweet spot.
I know, i know, shouldn't guess and go do blood work but im to lazy :p

My Water Intake vs How much I Pee is what I always notice 1st.

If you are Peeing Less Water than you are consuming ~ Your Estrogen is High and you are going to get Bloated.

If you are Peeing More Water than you are consuming ~ Your Estrogen is Low and you are Dehydrated.................. JP

If you are Peeing Less Water than you are consuming ~ Your Estrogen is High and you are going to get Bloated.

If you are Peeing More Water than you are consuming ~ Your Estrogen is Low and you are Dehydrated.................. JP

Wow, this is something I noticed back of my head but could never articulate into thought.
True revelation to see it in writing.

Last edited:
Don't feel like creating another thread and to tired to research so hoping someone can just be kind and educate poor santa :D
Does proviron raise estrogen?

I've been taking fairly respectable doses of both adex and aromasin for the past month, I stopped for maybe 5-7 days but started feeling odd and emotional so started and now I'm in the sweet spot.
I know, i know, shouldn't guess and go do blood work but im to lazy :p
nope. proviron is a DHT derivative and it'll promote free testosterone. it actually works to reduce estrogen so back in the day guys would use it as their anti-estrogen, but the level at which it reduces estrogen is so minimal it's deemed obsolete as far as controlling estrogen. that stuff made me crazy horny. every single day i felt as if i havent jerked off in a week

So what about you drink a shit ton of water and piss a lot throughout the day? Also I take a modest pre workout before the gym and as soon as I start getting pumped for the gym mentally my dick and balls shrivel up. They come back after I get home and shower. Like I get fucking intense when I get to the gym.. adrenaline pumping like crazy where I feel like I'm getting axnxiety attacks sometimes lol it's awesome. But my balls and dick shrivel as a result. Is this high e? I am currently off cycle

So what about you drink a shit ton of water and piss a lot throughout the day? Also I take a modest pre workout before the gym and as soon as I start getting pumped for the gym mentally my dick and balls shrivel up. They come back after I get home and shower. Like I get fucking intense when I get to the gym.. adrenaline pumping like crazy where I feel like I'm getting axnxiety attacks sometimes lol it's awesome. But my balls and dick shrivel as a result. Is this high e? I am currently off cycle
dont forget that big gyms add substances to their ac units to make you feel more like a beast. same thing they do in shopping centers to make you buy more things. thats my theory and im sticking to it,

It could be a combination of your Pre-Workout + Anxiety.

Cause after the Gym, you are returning to normal.

What's in this Modest Pre-Workout, can you give me a List........................................ JP

Gentlemen at 68 years in a couple months I pee 4-5 times a night....... etc :laugh:

OMM

It could be a combination of your Pre-Workout + Anxiety.

Cause after the Gym, you are returning to normal.

What's in this Modest Pre-Workout, can you give me a List........................................ JP

Two scoops of muscle tech neurocore .. pretty standard

Never understood the real use of pre workout, all they contain, that's beneficial is, coffee lol...
But two scoops is about 280mg caffeine, which equals out to about 4 cups.... No wonder you get anxiety, its from the coffee...

Never understood the real use of pre workout, all they contain, that's beneficial is, coffee lol...
But two scoops is about 280mg caffeine, which equals out to about 4 cups.... No wonder you get anxiety, its from the coffee...

my preworkouts also have protein.

Hah, i thought i was alone drinking a shake before workout. I always get so fucking hungry in the gym otherwise :p

in all honesty, i get so pumped up before a workout that i have to force myself to drink a shake before hitting the gym, absolutely no appetite pre workout, but afterwards, post 2 hour workout, i can eat an entire extra large pizza with a couple of banana milk licuados, and maybe a large piece of chocolate cake with a large glass of ice cold milk to chase it down with.
works out great when im bulk cycling.
damn now im hungry. :spin::smokepoke:mexican::chimney:

Last edited:
Gentlemen at 68 years in a couple months I pee 4-5 times a night....... etc :laugh:

OMM

damn, im nearing 48 and pissing 5 times a night during my sleep. last week, i woke up in the middle of the night on my toilet.
i started adding citric acid to my diet, making lemonaid out of it, and it sparked off my thrist cycle, and now i drink 2 gallons of it a day and have lost 15 pounds of fat in 2 months. still alot of pissing at night though. my biggest fear is that ill start peing in my bed and then ill have to wear a diaper.
how can i look sexy in a diaper with my lady? shell make me sleep on the couch.

Last edited:

Your 2 Scoops on Neurocore have 320 Mg of Caffeine and 40 Mg of Yohimbe.

Some of the Side Effects of Yohimbe are Anxiety or Agitation, High Blood Pressure.
Then Add in a Good Dose of Caffeine.

So this is probably what is causing your Anxiety Attack.
Maybe try 1 Scoop instead of 2 and see how you do.................................... JP

Back