The Journey for Gains - First Cycle w/ Test E

Zaein

Hey broski's,

I am looking to take my first cycle and wanted to give the low down and ask some questions. I have read a lot of the newbie posts on this forum and have been lifting long enough to understand my body. With my cycle my goals are simply to make strength gains & fat loss. I am especially excited to experience the mental high that testosterone provides.

About me
Bodybuilding has been a lifestyle of mine for 6 years now. At first I did it just because I wanted to get laid but it has become my biggest hobby and pasttime. I have dabbled in powerlifting as well.

Stats
Bf: 12-15%
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 170 lbs

Other Details
Over these six years I have went from ~140 lbs - 170 lbs. I don't have a great read on my bodyfat but I can clearly see separation between the three heads of the deltoid, my top pair of abs, I have quad separation, and a lovely set of love handles as well!

My arms and legs respond the most to heavy volume while my chest and back grow best at heavy weight.

I currently do 4 days/week; Mon/Tues, Thurs/Fri - I tend to get pain in my elbows and wrists if I do much more. I don't have arthritis but I grew up playing lots of video games and do sports year round and it has taken its toll.

I have natural gyno - Not a lot as people only notice it if I point it out...Honestly it may have been caused by a prohormone stack I took like 8-9 years ago back in college. I can't tell from younger pictures of myself.

I will be doing blood work before, in the middle of, and after my cycle.

Planned Cycle - 16 weeks

Steroid Cycle - 12 weeks
---------------
Test E - 200 mg 2x/week
HCG - 500ui 2x/week

Anavar - 50 mg/day - Maybe?

PCT - 4 weeks
-----
Clomid - 50mg/ day
Novadex (Tamoxifen) - 20mg/day -
HCG - ? / ?

Questions
1. I have read that I shouldn't take hcg during PCT and just run it during the cycle because it represses HPTA. However, I have also read that it should be taken both during and after...I'm sort of confused.

2. If I did get gyno from the prohormone stack a decade ago is that able to be treated with PCT? Or is it too late?

3. I would like to work anavar into my cycle so that I can lose more bf but I have read that it isn't really useful unless you're already low bf, not to mention this is my first cycle and it's frowned upon. Would it be worth it to use Anavar later in the cycle if I am not having many sides?

4. Is it true that you shouldn't use gear that has more than 250-300 mg/ml? I've read that that is generally a bad sign and is also a pain in the ass to use.

Alright, thanks for your time guys. The resources available here are incredible and it's awesome that everyone is trying to promote the use of steroids but in as safe and intelligent way as possible.

Hello, coming from a non senior member, that is 1 of the more impressive newbie posts I’ve seen. Congrats on doing some homework.

1. I believe the hcg use during pct may be some of the more outdated info. I’m not sure of anyone on this forum that recommends it during pct now, only during cycle. (I noticed that being said in older threads during searches)

2. I have never had gyno, but I believe that it would be recommended to try and get that under control before starting a cycle, due to the likelihood of it flaring up. Raloxofine seems to be the newer drug of choice in that department. Again, I’m not terribly educated in that department.

3. 1st cycles are always recommend to be 1 compound. Not knowing how your body will react or aromatize to T you can only compound problems adding more AA’s.

4. I know certain compounds and even some esters can’t be concentrated to those levels and the more mg per ml can cause more pip, but I wouldn’t be scared of 250-300mg test E. That’s fairly common, at least I’ve seen it.

Hopefully someone a little more educated than me will chime in, but that’s my take.

Please read the beginners cycle thread sticky so you can see how far along you really are. Looks interesting so far, just read up and get back to us.

Thanks for the reply Body weight02 and the compliment!

Milton, I went back and reread that sticky but I'm not sure what I'm missing or what you're wanting. The only thing I don't talk a lot about in my post is nutrition. Do you want me to get a more accurate measure of my bf%?

As for my cycle specifically, I don't plan on actually running Anavar as I don't think it would benefit me too much and it seems pretty pricey.

1. I have read that I shouldn't take hcg during PCT and just run it during the cycle because it represses HPTA. However, I have also read that it should be taken both during and after...I'm sort of confused run hcg from week 1 of cycle to 3 days before pct

2. If I did get gyno from the prohormone stack a decade ago is that able to be treated with PCT? Or is it too late?
if it was a decade ago its too late
3. I would like to work anavar into my cycle so that I can lose more bf but I have read that it isn't really useful unless you're already low bf, not to mention this is my first cycle and it's frowned upon. Would it be worth it to use Anavar later in the cycle if I am not having many sides if this is your first cycle, save the var for your second.. test will do more than enough
4. Is it true that you shouldn't use gear that has more than 250-300 mg/ml? I've read that that is generally a bad sign and is also a pain in the ass to usee not that you shouldn't, but yes its likely going to cause some pip, esp since youre injecting into virgin muscle..

whats your diet going to look like with all this? steroids aren't magic pills they dont defy the laws of physics.. without proper nutrition this is all a waste

check out my free diet advice thread in the diet forum or contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com if you'd like to inquire about coaching.

Hey 3J thanksfor the reply!

I will be aiming for ~1.5 x body weight in grams of protein and carbs (May go to 2x depending on how I feel). Fats will be at about 0.5x my body weight.

My breakfast will normally consist of eggs, oatmeal, and bacon (Cholesterol is important!). A shake and fruits may be added on some days.

My pre workout will consist of a scoop of protein and perhaps more oatmeal.
My post workout will also be a scoop of protein but poured onto cereal and mixed with chocolate milk!

I will be eating fish or chicken, with rice or another carb source, for most lunches and dinners.

I have an app to track my macros and calories as well as a kitchen scale to weigh out portions. I will be taking pictures of myself and using the mirror to monitor how my physique develops throughout the cycle.

Other questions:

1. I have heard that the best places to pin are the glutes and the quads. Would it be best to alternate L glute, R glute, L quad, R quad starting out? Using one muscle for the pins each day?

2. I have also read that you should store steroids in the fridge. Does this apply to anything else? I'm thinking a cool dry place for the PCT.

3. For the gyno, is there any way to tell if it could be gotten rid of with anything other than surgery? Mine isn't terrible but it's still upsetting for me to see.

The Journey for Gains First Cycle w/ Test E

Considering LGD is minimal in terms of side effects, what are the reasons, if any, to NOT take, say, 10mg of LGD for the entire duration of your test cycle?

Back