The new Beastdrol v3 IS HERE!!

psizzle_8

You guys are hearing it first!

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/340/Beastdrol+v3/
^^ Version 3 is now here! Our beloved Beast was banned with the recent anti steroids act, but never fear: MrSupps, as usual, is always one step ahead of the game. We no longer have to go without our BEAST!!

More info will be provided for those who request it; however, click the link above to read product information directly from the MrSupps website.

Get this bad boy while you can, I predict this will FLY off the shelves!

You guys are hearing it first!

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/340/Beastdrol+v3/
^^ Version 3 is now here! Our beloved Beast was banned with the recent anti steroids act, but never fear: MrSupps, as usual, is always one step ahead of the game. We no longer have to go without our BEAST!!

More info will be provided for those who request it; however, click the link above to read product information directly from the MrSupps website.

Get this bad boy while you can, I predict this will FLY off the shelves!

I've been told by an inside source that it already IS flying off the shelves.

The NEW Beastdrol v3 is available at Mr. Supps, check it out...we possibly will be looking for some loggers for this new version as well, hopefully some will want to give it a test drive!!!

The NEW Beastdrol v3 is available at Mr. Supps, check it out...we possibly will be looking for some loggers for this new version as well, hopefully some will want to give it a test drive!!!

looks pretty good can't wait to see the logs v2 did really well so i expect the same from this one too

I don't see any anabolic ingredients in there. It seems to be missing the good stuff this time around. Dhea is worthless. Especially at 100mg per serving. Need to take at least 600mg ed would be 6 pills leaving you 15 days worth from tjis bottle. From someone who has been a mr supps pH customer for years, i am disappointed and insulted by beast3.0. There jas to be a better way to beat this pH ban.

Last edited:
im looking forward to the results of this new version of the beast ! cant wait to see it how fairs :D

im looking forward to the results of this new version of the beast ! cant wait to see it how fairs :D
im definately interested in seeing some logs. I am a fan of all mr supps methylated ph. Just skeptical of non methylated compounds

Just curious if anyone has tried this yet? I'm interested in seeing how it compares to to the older stuff.

I don't see any anabolic ingredients in there. It seems to be missing the good stuff this time around. Dhea is worthless. Especially at 100mg per serving. Need to take at least 600mg ed would be 6 pills leaving you 15 days worth from tjis bottle. From someone who has been a mr supps pH customer for years, i am disappointed and insulted by beast3.0. There jas to be a better way to beat this pH ban.

Its 1-DHEA, LOL if that helps.

Back