The New Years Resolution Sale!!

3J

Super Moderator
3J's Nutrition Network New Years Resolution Sale!!! 15% OFF ALL SERVICES!!!

I want to welcome all of you to 2014. It's a fresh new year, a chance to start over and make right the wrongs in our lives. Many of you have made the decision to lose some weight, add some muscle, and get healthy. Statistically 95% of you will FAIL AT THIS WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH!!!

BUT WHY?? Why do we fail at our commitments that we made to ourselves? You dont make such commitments without seeing that there is something wrong with the way you are living right now do you? Yet, we come to the point that we stop caring and start packing on those unwanted lbs. Everyone who is a regular at the gym knows the gym is the worst place to be every January. The whole place becomes packed with new years resolution gym goers. By February everything goes back to normal. The gyms make a killing around this time of year, locking their clients into one year contracts knowing that they wont use 90% of it.

You see, its a question of ACCOUNTABILITY. Setting a goal without holding yourself accountable is like jumping out of a airplane without a parachute. Its never going to end up good!

What you need is a coach! Someone to motivate you, someone to push you to your goals!

At 3J's Nutrition Network all clients are to check in with specific measurements and their weight at least once a week. YES, you have to answer for your mistakes when you send those measurements to me. I can tell when you have been CHEATING!!!

So here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK IS RUNNING 15% OFF ALL PURCHASES FROM 1/7/2014 TO 1/14/2014!!

ALSO, WE ARE RUNNING A SPECIAL ON THE 6 MONTH AND ONE YEAR PROGRAM!!

ALSO, 3J'S NUTRIITON NETWORK NOW HAS A FINANCING OPTION!! YOU PAY NO INTEREST!! NO CREDIT CHECKS! FINANCING IS DONE THROUGH PAYTRACE AND THEIR MONTHLY REOCCURING PAYMENT OPTION!

EMAIL 3J AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Back