The path way to legalizing steroids.

Mad- scientist

Ok this might seem like a stupid statement/question or a long over due smart one. Will steroids ever become legal and how could we help make them legal. And finally should they be legal or will it cause more harm than good.

So now days you see all these teenagers and people jumping on oral only cycles and pro hormones or miss using steroids. Honestly I feel if steroids where legal to people at a certain age with informational classes or pamphlets or some sort of test you had to pass before you could get them. It would stop people from making as many un educated decisions about them. I feel a lot of times people get trapped in a corner with steroids to where they only have access to something like pro hormones or a d-bol only cycle and even a experienced guy sometimes will say fuck it and chose to do a stupid decision because he wants to grow and for whatever reason can not obtain the right safe injectable steroids and post cycle therapy (pct) products.

Will the stereotype of steroid users ever go away and the discussion about legalization of steroids ever be taken seriously. I mean we live in a time frame to where marijuana has been legalized in two states in the united states. That poses a actual possibility of steroids at some point in the future having the chance to be legalized. The irony though is the steroid users are usually sponsored or part of a organization that is aware of steroid use but will fire or disqualify them if they admit it or promote it. So in the end of it all I ask my self will steroids ever be legal and if they were would it cause more problems or would it help. And what are the first stages of legalizing steroids how would any group even start that.

Honestly I really don't know if them being legal would be a good thing or a bad thing I am curious about other peoples opinions. In a weird way all of our topics we discuss beat around the bush about steroids being illegal. It is usually the back bone of all the conversations we have on here in some form or another.

It will never happen, let me tell you why: Money.

You can't compete with a multi-billion dollar supplement industry combined with the might of the TRILLION dollar big pharmaceutical industry. They like things the way they are, nice and profitable. I had a much longer post, but figured it was a bit heated given how it's 2am and this topic really irks me, so I'll leave it at that and let imaginations run wild. :p

To be honest bro, as much as we all want to hear it, no, they will never be legalized for private selling to consumers. They are a controlled substance. Even though mary-jane is legalized in two states, you still have to have an Rx to have them. In that sense, steroids are already legal. test cyp is a commonly prescribed hormone. This is the same thing as the government selling Lortab as an Over the counter medicine....this will never happen as there is too much of a medical risk. same thing with steroids.

maybe you guys are right. But from what I heard on a documentary the dea didn't want to make steroids illegal to begin with. lol how fucking awesome would it be though to have GASPARI TESTOSTERONE/TRENBOLONE mix on your local gnc shelf! Imagine the insane shit they would come out with! They would have peptide/ steroid mixes and every thing you could imagine! They could even have Dianabol gummy bears if they wanted!

You guys are probably right though steroids have to many factors against it to ever be legal. But maybe if people bitch and complain as much as they did about pot it would be legal!

I dont know if its that there are too many things against it, but i mean you cant even buy antibiotics over the counter.... the government will not allow people to treat themselves for some reason....although there is alot more to antibiotics then one might think. Same goes with steroids, could you imagine putting all the necessary information needed for a good cycle on a package insert ? Anything with more complicated directions than "take every 8 hours as needed for...." will never be sold over the counter without a prescription unfortunately...

It will never happen, let me tell you why: Money.

You can't compete with a multi-billion dollar supplement industry combined with the might of the TRILLION dollar big pharmaceutical industry. They like things the way they are, nice and profitable. I had a much longer post, but figured it was a bit heated given how it's 2am and this topic really irks me, so I'll leave it at that and let imaginations run wild. :p

Well I for one would like to hear it :bawling:

Our government is full of contradictions. Prostituting is illegal, but put her in front of a camera and now it becomes legal. But the funny thing is it goes far beyond the government I guess. Can you imagine how many people would actually be against it and lobby the same? There's a ton who think steroids in the IFBB is cheating even though everyone is doing them, thus a level playing field.

I would love to see them become legalized from a prescription stand point (beyond TRT). To be able to walk into a doctor, and have him monitor my usage would be awesome. It would help deal with so many issues such as estrogen control, bp, gyno, etc etc., as you would have a doctor assisting you and adjusting your A.I., as needed or prescribing whatever else might be needed. Of course you would need to sign some form of a waiver to prevent all of the baseless lawsuits that are bound to happen. An age requirement might be a nice thing as well but I'm a little shaky on that one. I don't recommend someone who is 18 use but by the same token to tell him he can't use, then turn around and send him off to war seems a bit foolish.

Sorry rambling. Could be interesting. Would have a lot of details to work out. One MAJOR benefit would be the regulation of sources. With it being legal so many solid sources would pop up and freely operate which would drive the scammers away. Or at least put a decent dent in their business.

Well I for one would like to hear it :bawling:

Our government is full of contradictions. Prostituting is illegal, but put her in front of a camera and now it becomes legal. But the funny thing is it goes far beyond the government I guess. Can you imagine how many people would actually be against it and lobby the same? There's a ton who think steroids in the IFBB is cheating even though everyone is doing them, thus a level playing field.

I would love to see them become legalized from a prescription stand point (beyond TRT). To be able to walk into a doctor, and have him monitor my usage would be awesome. It would help deal with so many issues such as estrogen control, bp, gyno, etc etc., as you would have a doctor assisting you and adjusting your A.I., as needed or prescribing whatever else might be needed. Of course you would need to sign some form of a waiver to prevent all of the baseless lawsuits that are bound to happen. An age requirement might be a nice thing as well but I'm a little shaky on that one. I don't recommend someone who is 18 use but by the same token to tell him he can't use, then turn around and send him off to war seems a bit foolish.

Sorry rambling. Could be interesting. Would have a lot of details to work out. One MAJOR benefit would be the regulation of sources. With it being legal so many solid sources would pop up and freely operate which would drive the scammers away. Or at least put a decent dent in their business.

well thought out bro, nice post. i wish it could be true!

I dont know if its that there are too many things against it, but i mean you cant even buy antibiotics over the counter.... the government will not allow people to treat themselves for some reason....although there is alot more to antibiotics then one might think. Same goes with steroids, could you imagine putting all the necessary information needed for a good cycle on a package insert ? Anything with more complicated directions than "take every 8 hours as needed for...." will never be sold over the counter without a prescription unfortunately...

Well anti biotic need to be controlled for a good reason, they would lose thier effectiveness very quickly if they were obtained without rx.
This countries drug policy would need to change big time, and we all know how hard it is to change anything around here. Once a drug is scheduled, you have a better chance of hitting the lottery than seeing it changed.

I want to move to some where steroids are legal for like a year to work out there and take all the best stuff. I would love to do pure hgh, test, primobolan, and all the other good stuff out there! LOL I want a muscle camp ran by a ifbb pro in one of those countries with a trainer/steroid guru to further make it even better and a doctor to lol. I would pay like 5 grand to go to a place with all the equipment and steroids I need and information to top it off. Imagine Ifbb pros and steroid gurus running a muscle camp and just being able to walk across the street to the pharmacy to get every thing you need. I think that would be fucking awesome. Why have they not done this yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, but don't you suppose to be at work right now lol? I can see someone complaining where in the hell is jkr.......on the internet again! :nono::)

Im in triage tonight... my only job is to decide how "emergent" people's problems are and assign them a number....I laugh my why to the bank on nights like this... other nights when its busy, they get their money's worth....

Well anti biotic need to be controlled for a good reason, they would lose thier effectiveness very quickly if they were obtained without rx.
This countries drug policy would need to change big time, and we all know how hard it is to change anything around here. Once a drug is scheduled, you have a better chance of hitting the lottery than seeing it changed.

they actually (IMO) need to be more controlled than narcotics.... Bacteria are becoming more resistant from overprescribing. there is no control on antibiotic scripts, only the fact they have to be a script. MDs are not required to keep track of amounts of antibiotics prescribed, but they ARE mandated to keep track of V,IV,III,II,I controlled substances

Back