The problematic situation with Iced

Alsoi so there is no confusion I was joking there with what I said at the end I dont want biggie to take it as being serious... you mistakenly did the other day and I would like to avoid that again! Maybe I need to use more smilies! :) :) ;)

I am going to give my opinion on this, first off, i am pretty sure you cannot ban his ip due to the fact that he is on dial up and a different ip address is used everytime he dials up. Second, people need to realize that biggie was doing the best thing he could for the board by not banning him, and keeping an eye on him and passing info on to sources to do the same. As Heyyo said, if someone who possibly is an informant blends in to the crowd he is much more dangerous than if he can be watched. Also I know numerous sources who were able to not send gear out to him, because they knew who he was even though he was posting under the name iced. Now what, he can go pick any name and post under it. And the majority of you will have no clue, and you will talk to him and maybe a couple months from now you will become internet buddies with him, and possibly give him some sources. Whatever people were leaving the board because of this do not think, because if they don't think that narcs are on the boards 24/7 they are fooling themselves.

I had no clue..
I always liked him but never had a clue he was a nark.
I have nothing to worry about but he seemed to gain everyones trust fast.
Just shows ya how fast a long source can be easily brought down by friggin nark.
I think we can trust only ourselves.

You did right thing but as you said we careful of new members, he can just blend right back in by changing his ip number and handle.

he probley joined right back up, be familar with posting style. I went back and searched his posts and now that I know there were a few signs....

Last edited:
DangerousGrounds said:
I had no clue..
I always liked him but never had a clue he was a nark.
I have nothing to worry about but he seemed to gain everyones trust fast.
Just shows ya how fast a long source can be easily brought down by friggin nark.
I think we can trust only ourselves.

You did right thing but as you said we careful of new members, he can just blend right back in by changing his ip number and handle.

he probley joined right back up, be familar with posting style. I went back and searched his posts and now that I know there were a few signs....

Just to reiterate, he was said to be an informant in an X case, not a steroid case.

I, as a member I don't know what Biggie, Tx and the mods know. So when I read the thread I figured it was being taken care of, since they're in the same game I'm in. I thought they would handle it in the best way possible, since they probably had more to lose then me.

Maybe I'm to trusting, but in this situation I think the say holds true. "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" If you know who they are, where they are and when they're there, you can watch them.

JohnnyB

Back