The truth about the medical profession.

I'm still on the CP Somatropin. My wife is on the Gray Top and has been since it first appeeared. It has been tested on this and other Forums. How do we know it's real? It's the only thing that she takes. She is 55 years old, 5' 2" and weighs 74 kgs (163 lbs). She has been on this stuff since the day it came onto the market, She can bench 95 kgs (note NOT lbs) and Leg Press over 400 kgs, she can squat more than twice her bodyweight and her maximums just keep going up. as does her IGF-1.

What makes you think it isn't real? Oh, sorry, I should already know the answer - only pharma grade actually works, right?

I would love to see before and after Growth Hormone blood work.

Halfwit, I quote this from a DOCTOR (probably not s well brainwashed as he should have been, regarding prostate cancer as a result of HGH : -

Correlation of IGF-1 and Prostate Cancer
A good study has shown that a large number of elderly male patients taking HGH over a long time had no increase in prostate cancer.

That rumor got started when it was reported that elderly men with the lowest quintile of IGF- (lowest fifth of HGH) had less cancer than men with the highest 20% (highest fifth). There was no linear correlation of IGF-1 and prostate cancer in the study. They only reported less cancer in the most deficient of an elderly population.

What that report did not point out was that the lowest fifth were so deficient that all tissues of the body were inhibited in growth, healing and maintenance-- healthy as well as cancerous. It is quite a different thing to state that deficiency of essential hormones slows the growth of cancer (and everything else including a healthy body) and, on the other hand, trying to prove that hormones cause cancer. Life and health cannot progress without hormones. Cancer cannot progress without a living body to support its growth. It is quite predictable that if old people are dying from end stage deficiencies, they might have less cancer.

If all of the facts were reported, it is my opinion that the most senile and debilitated of the group would also have been those in the lowest 20% of IGF-1. But that data was not presented.

If HGH is only replaced to an average level present in the body for 30 years, from age 20 to age 50, and if it was safe during that 30 year period, and if it was essential to health during those 30 years, what is the harm in replacing it after age 50 when it becomes deficient? If it's dangerous, why does it not cause problems in the earlier 30 years when it is normally present in the same levels or higher from pituitary production? (Note: Excessively high doses of hormones can be harmful, I am referring here only to normal replacement doses).

E M CRANTON, MD

Oh, I think you misunderstood me. I research everything, and am a HUGE proponent of hormone optimization. You do have to realize though that there is a gigantic difference between IGF-1 and the 191 AA chain growth hormone. Countless studies do point in the direction that while GH does help in the regeneration of organ tissues, it also helps generate malignant tissue growth (if it exists) as well.

I'm 30 years your junior, and truly enjoy the new life TRT alone has provided me, and am actively seeking to add GH to my protocol as the health benefits are numerous. I'm just still collecting information at this point in time as some decisions cannot be undone.

The horror stories with testosterone are simply uneducated folks clinging to old stigmas and poorly conducted research. Estradiol is our enemy, and for some unknown reason still manages to remain off the known carcinogen list.

Thanks for the input though. :)

I'm still on the CP Somatropin. My wife is on the Gray Top and has been since it first appeeared. It has been tested on this and other Forums. How do we know it's real? It's the only thing that she takes. She is 55 years old, 5' 2" and weighs 74 kgs (163 lbs). She has been on this stuff since the day it came onto the market, She can bench 95 kgs (note NOT lbs) and Leg Press over 400 kgs, she can squat more than twice her bodyweight and her maximums just keep going up. as does her IGF-1.

What makes you think it isn't real? Oh, sorry, I should already know the answer - only pharma grade actually works, right?

No because its so widely faked thats why. Or if its real its damaged in the shipping/handling process and no longer effective. I asked because you did not mention getting blood work to confirm it is real. Did you pin 10iu and then have your blood drawn 3 hrs later and request a Growth Hormone serum test???

There is no difference between "pharma grade" and "generic". The process to make HGH is the same in where you require E. Coli and then have to get it to perform a certain way to create the proper folds in the DNA chain. This is stuff that cant be done in a "generic" way. It requires a lab and expensive machines and people that know what they are doing. My own theory (call it my conspiracy theory) is that legit bio tech place who make "pharma grade" also make up extra batches of the stuff and it goes out the back door into the blackmarket. Its sold cheaper because there is a market there for it. All cash. Just a theory. But I dont see some underground lab having the capability of making real HGH in there "lab" . Its just to delicate of a process.

Halfwit, I quote this from a DOCTOR (probably not s well brainwashed as he should have been, regarding prostate cancer as a result of HGH : -

Correlation of IGF-1 and Prostate Cancer
A good study has shown that a large number of elderly male patients taking HGH over a long time had no increase in prostate cancer.

That rumor got started when it was reported that elderly men with the lowest quintile of IGF- (lowest fifth of HGH) had less cancer than men with the highest 20% (highest fifth). There was no linear correlation of IGF-1 and prostate cancer in the study. They only reported less cancer in the most deficient of an elderly population.

What that report did not point out was that the lowest fifth were so deficient that all tissues of the body were inhibited in growth, healing and maintenance-- healthy as well as cancerous. It is quite a different thing to state that deficiency of essential hormones slows the growth of cancer (and everything else including a healthy body) and, on the other hand, trying to prove that hormones cause cancer. Life and health cannot progress without hormones. Cancer cannot progress without a living body to support its growth. It is quite predictable that if old people are dying from end stage deficiencies, they might have less cancer.

If all of the facts were reported, it is my opinion that the most senile and debilitated of the group would also have been those in the lowest 20% of IGF-1. But that data was not presented.

If HGH is only replaced to an average level present in the body for 30 years, from age 20 to age 50, and if it was safe during that 30 year period, and if it was essential to health during those 30 years, what is the harm in replacing it after age 50 when it becomes deficient? If it's dangerous, why does it not cause problems in the earlier 30 years when it is normally present in the same levels or higher from pituitary production? (Note: Excessively high doses of hormones can be harmful, I am referring here only to normal replacement doses).

E M CRANTON, MD

As we age our individual cells break down more and more, faster and faster. Between 20 and 50 the health of our cells is better. As cells die they are replaced with healthy cells. But as we age all sorts of things come into play. The cumulative effects start to rear their ugly head. Cells start to break down faster than they are replaced. Years of being exposed to our enviroment and whatever is "floating" around begin to damage more cells, more quickly. Exposure to pollution, radiation, chemicals in our water, pastics,pesticides,herbacides,second hand smoke etc. all have this cumulative effect. At some point a cell has damaged DNA and instead of dying it replicates. This mutation continues to replicate. When we are young our body is capable to seek and destroy these mutations and prevent the process from turning into cancer. But as we age our bodies have more trouble with the seek and destroy mission and the mutation finally wins. There was a doctor who said "we are all born with cancer".

No because its so widely faked thats why. Or if its real its damaged in the shipping/handling process and no longer effective. I asked because you did not mention getting blood work to confirm it is real. Did you pin 10iu and then have your blood drawn 3 hrs later and request a Growth Hormone serum test???

There is no difference between "pharma grade" and "generic". The process to make HGH is the same in where you require E. Coli and then have to get it to perform a certain way to create the proper folds in the DNA chain. This is stuff that cant be done in a "generic" way. It requires a lab and expensive machines and people that know what they are doing. My own theory (call it my conspiracy theory) is that legit bio tech place who make "pharma grade" also make up extra batches of the stuff and it goes out the back door into the blackmarket. Its sold cheaper because there is a market there for it. All cash. Just a theory. But I dont see some underground lab having the capability of making real HGH in there "lab" . Its just to delicate of a process.
My theory is the opposite. Europe is broke, the USA is broke. Europe let the banks gamble the money away and the USA spend it on wars and weapons of mass destruction.

China has the money, they have the expertise and they have the facilities. I think that most of the HGH is made in China and sold to the so called pharma vendors, just like you can have computer motherboards made in China of any shape or spec and they'll be happy to put any name you like on it or make it any color you like.

The stuff I buy is vacuum sealed, and whilst the Megatrons of this forum can tell me I'm a moron and it actually does NOT work, my family are all on it and I KNOW it does, from the way I feel, my skin, my joint, muscle and tendon problems and the general well-being that I don't feel if I stop it or before I started it.

My wife dropped something into some smoking hot fat - it slipped. She got badly burned with fat on her hand and arm. I wanted to take her to the Emergency, but she hates doctors even more than I do and she refused. She cleaned it and left it open. In 48 hours it had scabbed over and in 10 days there was no trace of where she was burned. Normally it would have taken weeks, if not months.

Just because certain people assure me that what I buy is junk, they can believe what they want. I'm planning to keep pinning I IU daily until I die. If I could afford it I would pin 2 IU.

Both the CP Somatropin and the PSL Gray Top have been tested as you describe above, several times on a different forum which tries to weed out the fakes from the real thing. I see no reason to try to reinvent the wheel, when I can see and feel the effects with my own eyes.

Last edited:
First of all, you can't blame the doctors. Some of them actually mean well, but the rot starts in med school.

Let's look at the process to see why doctors aren't treating low testosterone and other hormonal imbalances in both men and women correctly.

1. To be a doctor, you need to attend med school. Every year, hundreds of doctors are released into the world. In med school they are brainwashed to ignore hormones and many other things and they are taught that STEROIDS ARE BAD, BAD, BAD.
2. Once the doctor is released to the public, he has to be able to make a living. To make a living he needs sick people. So without him realizing it, it is in the interest of the medical profession in general,not keep people sick enough to need to visit their doctors.
3. Now we have to pharmaceutical companies. They churn out hundreds of medicines daily. Most of them have horrific side effects. They have to sell this shit, and to do so, you need sick people and doctors to peddle your shit.
4. Finally we have the pharmacies. They need sick people on medication to keep them in business.

Being married to a physician I can tell you that you are very incorrect about this. Sure there are bad doctors out there just as with any profession but any good physician has more business then they can handle. And that's only going to get worse as the baby boomers get older and older. So there is no conspiracy to keep people sick. Doctors don't get paid by how many medications or what medications they prescribe.

Imagine a world, where tomorrow morning, HGH, Testosterone, and other hormones and steroids get automatically prescribed (at low prices) to people as they get older. Imagine if say, 80% of the population in the world or even in America or Europe, never got sick.

BHRT is really a pretty new field so it's not surprising that many Docs are not up on the latest techniques. It is always the case that the practice of medicine by Docs who specialize in particular areas will be ahead of the recommendations by the various medical associations which most Docs follow. My wife is a good example, she became a certified lipidologist because she wanted to help her patients BEFORE they got to the point of having heart attacks, strokes, and other serious cardiovascular diseases. So for many years now she has been following protocols for cardiac risk management that are not recognized by the general medical community. Just recently the American Heart Association changed their guidelines for cardiac risk management, still short of what she practices but a little closer. We were watching a news program talking about the new guidelines and the guy said that "new" findings showed that the new guidelines were cost effective and would improve and save lives...my wife said "Welcome to the party, better late than never".

The fact that you are on this forum educating yourself about TRT means you are in the top 1% of patients who are actually willing to learn about their bodies, health conditions, and treatments.

I wish taking external test made me never get sick. While I was on a blast, I still became just as powerless when my seasonal allergies struck in full force as I did before I started injecting. HGH will not cure me of that problem, either. :(

Back