There is a person here on these boards..

I must agree that I really do need to improve on both my grammar spelling verbage and slow down but as I am so g d impatient that I run away from my own thought processes; inexcusable for both a mod and Post Grad degree holder in the Liberal Arts..I will try to improve on all the aforementioned items and quit letting the red neck euro trash shine through. I stand corrected.

Agghh the 80 s- golden age of bodybuilding...Frank Zane-personal favorite.

I like this thread, its refreshing :)

The thing I admire most about half is his ability to help guys out without losing his cool when someone disagrees with him - regardless of how wrong the other person may be.
I need to get better at that LOL.

And T, don't underestimate your self man.
How many guys can I name who have as much experience as you but are STILL willing to help new guys and STILL willing to open their minds to new ideas & keep learning?

I can only name one.

They call him Teutonic ;)

What about me?? i always tell people tren is good and causes recepticle neuroms to build muscle

MEGATRON.. you just myrder me completely with those fucking comments hahahahahaha!!!

just epic..

TEUTONIC my brother.. There aren't places like ology, the people like you find in ology, just not many left around much anymore these days.. stumbling into this fucking place, was just dumb luck.

I'm glad i found my way in here, appreciator the education , and plus - its kinda cool knowing I'm not the last fucking man standing on this planet with some god damn hair on his chest.

it feels like i am the last of my kind sometimes - a god damn tyrannous saurus rex among sheep sometimes, not because I'm such a hard bastard - but because the people around me are such fucking SHEEP

i don't recognize the world around me anymore, barely recognize the people in it.

but i recognize you fuckers, 100%

enough that i kno what 90% of you smart asses are thinking right now !

HAHHAA.. fuck off!!!

thats enough pontification'

thanks for hearing me out fellas..

back to business..

Well guys this makes me feel good. My hat is off to all the good bros who share there knowledge and experience freely. We have labored long and hard to make this the best resource of information available. We have been very diligent to make this place a place of refuge. We have always had a great core of guys here. Millions of people have been able to find solid information from a helpful point of view. Please remember to enjoy each other . When I welcome people to the site I always tell them to make friends " it's a great place to have friends".
Thanks for making Steroidology such a great place.

Last edited:
Jeeeez guys.... I'm a latecomer gatecrashing this love-in!

There's either a shit-load of potent Tren doing the rounds, or you're sucking up to the 300lb behemoth cos you're scared he'll break bones!

Joking apart, HW has been a go-to guy for me for months now, you get no-nonsense advice, often not what you want to hear, but correct nonetheless!

Both HW and Megatron have been invaluable to me when it came to helping with my TRT protocol - you both got me out of a deep, dark place that I never want to go back to. And for that I'm forever grateful. I know the UK and US systems are considerably different, but what you told me made sense, and it was easy to use your advice to get me where I needed to be.

I'd like to think that I'm now passing on their wisdom to others and along with my AAS and training knowledge, I consider 'Ology my home. I use no other boards.

Keep up the good work HW - this barrage of praise is well deserved! :beertoast

and humble as well... a princess in a world of dragons
I thought those pics of me in that dress were destroyed!

I like this thread, its refreshing :)

The thing I admire most about half is his ability to help guys out without losing his cool when someone disagrees with him - regardless of how wrong the other person may be.
I need to get better at that LOL.

And T, don't underestimate your self man.
How many guys can I name who have as much experience as you but are STILL willing to help new guys and STILL willing to open their minds to new ideas & keep learning?

I can only name one.

They call him Teutonic ;)
Totally agree that T is even more patient than I am. I can't even imagine some of the pm's he must get on a daily basis. I'm flattered to even be mentioned in the same breath as one of the most bad ass dudes around. ;)

Whats with the name...Halfwit

Tongue-in-cheek humor my man. We like a good laugh down here in Bikini Bottom. :wiggle:

I'd make a shout out to all the guys that have helped me over the years, but seriously the list is so long and I don't want to forget any names - but they know who they are. :)

Oh, and I cannot confirm nor deny whether or not Megatron28 lost his virginity to me. The lights were dark and it was a magical time. :laugh:

I must agree that I really do need to improve on both my grammar spelling verbage and slow down but as I am so g d impatient that I run away from my own thought processes; inexcusable for both a mod and Post Grad degree holder in the Liberal Arts..I will try to improve on all the aforementioned items and quit letting the red neck euro trash shine through. I stand corrected.

Agghh the 80 s- golden age of bodybuilding...Frank Zane-personal favorite.

I you guys have seen my misspelled words and my typing errors, but does old age give me a break on the typing thing? :(

I stopped here when I saw the post of Frank Zane, my hero back in my day, early 80's. He is an ecto but being short helped him. Awesome he was back then.

Halfwit I also get a lot out of your posts. And thanks for giving me a few likes. :)

I thought those pics of me in that dress were destroyed!

Totally agree that T is even more patient than I am. I can't even imagine some of the pm's he must get on a daily basis. I'm flattered to even be mentioned in the same breath as one of the most bad ass dudes around. ;)

Tongue-in-cheek humor my man. We like a good laugh down here in Bikini Bottom. :wiggle:

I'd make a shout out to all the guys that have helped me over the years, but seriously the list is so long and I don't want to forget any names - but they know who they are. :)

Oh, and I cannot confirm nor deny whether or not Megatron28 lost his virginity to me. The lights were dark and it was a magical time. :laugh:

How many AAS cherries have you popped Halfwit?

How many AAS cherries have you popped Halfwit?

A princess never kisses and tells. ;)

Yes Mike, being twice the man of most guys in their 20's definitely gives leeway on grammar and spelling in my book. Besides, it's the message that matters, not how well auto-correct functions. ;)

hW s name an avatar are a clever disguise in that his name is self reflective reminder that no one, even he knows it all and the sponge is his shout out that he absorbs as much info as he can and if you squeeze him right he ll let some of it go only to reform and pull more intel from the person asking w o them even knowing it.

Interrogation 101

Finding this forum has been a life changer for me. From learning I am secondary hypogonadism and how to guide Dr. into treating it. To just plain old learning how to diet and train properly which I thought I already knew how to do.

Many members here have been instrumental in my transformation and like already said in several posts above I'd love to give everyone a shout out but I'm afraid I'd miss someone.

You halfwit are at the top of the list. You having to over come a major weight issue knew exactly where I was coming from in my barrage of PM's to you. No matter what shift I'm on at work it seems like I can always get a response from you. You always give sound advice even if it's not what's wanted to be heard.

Just wanted to say thanks!

"It's truly my pleasure":wiggle:

spongebob-gif-flawless.gif

Back