Think you are strong?

he posts at fortifiediron and totalelite, seems like a cool guy who likes to drink beer, lol. He may be the next Gary Frank, if he continues to improve.

cool..well for one thing he has time on his side..hopefully injuries are kept to a minimum and im sure he can do some real damage!!

thats one big son of a gun . i dont know how those guys carry the weight , anything above the low 3s and it gets tough for me .

DADAWG said:
thats one big son of a gun . i dont know how those guys carry the weight , anything above the low 3s and it gets tough for me .

well im sure he has a few inches on you ..prolly on me as well
i couldnt imagine walking around at 3+ let alone 4 lol

blackbeard said:
well im sure he has a few inches on you ..prolly on me as well
i couldnt imagine walking around at 3+ let alone 4 lol
im scared to measure my height , i used to be 5-10 or so maybe even a little more but i would bet im closer to 5-8 now with age and surgerys takeing their toll .

who cares about height it goes by how much you squat
:)
i think i lost an inch used to be 5-11 i measued myself not too long ago and was shocked that im only 5-10 i did it like 4 times just to make sure lol

blackbeard said:
who cares about height it goes by how much you squat
:)
i think i lost an inch used to be 5-11 i measued myself not too long ago and was shocked that im only 5-10 i did it like 4 times just to make sure lol

i like to tell people i'm 6'5", that way it makes my BW sound a little low.

a lot of women care about their absolute weight in lbs..
really its kind of irrelevant ive seen ladies around 100lbs (they need to bulk) lol
and ive seen ladies 200 that are very curvy and just as sexy as a 120lber...

ive seen you in all your glory your body is fine :p

blackbeard said:
a lot of women care about their absolute weight in lbs..
really its kind of irrelevant ive seen ladies around 100lbs (they need to bulk) lol
and ive seen ladies 200 that are very curvy and just as sexy as a 120lber...

ive seen you in all your glory your body is fine :p

lol
thank you. i'm blushing. :)
lets talk about squatting and not me in my glory. lol

Isn't Pullinbig going to the Detroit Meet in June this year? I was going to come meet him at that meet if he is. I DEFINITELY have to attend it now...that's going to be my first meet ever!

Maybe it's the combination of his size and facial hair but that bro looks like he could pass for 30!

we have a several guys competing at the apf seniors in detroit rock city in june. i am gonna try to make it. depends on how wifey is doing. 3 day meet is tough though.

Back