thinking of taking steroids. is there a way to almost totally eliminate the risks?

Tell you what. What happens when you start getting laid? You stop going to the gym? You stop with the gear? Your nuts won't work. You won't feel as awesome as you feel on gear. What then? Lose your gains? Mope around like a sloppy cunt?

I didn't touch gear until my mid 30's. I got plenty of pussy up to that point and I was certainly nothing special to look at. Today, I would argue that I'm still nothing special to look at. I use because the gym is that important to me. I spend probably half my income on food, training, and gear. Pussy comes and pussy goes. You get married, sometimes she's going to be angry and you're not going to get laid no matter how hard your dick is. But those 45lb plates are still going to be 45lbs, and they're always ready to go. That barbell is waiting for you, every time.

Your priorities are wrong.

This is an awesome quote.

Get Pheromone Hardcore. Bitches will love you. Big Muscles is not the end all of gettin bitches, theres also wearing nice clothes, havin a nice car, buying them shit etc... Muscles will definatly help but there are other ways 2.

Girls are more impressed by confidence and knowing what you want and speaking up! If your a quiet little sob they are still going to reject you, you have to be the ALPHA, you have to have an image of confidence, and you have to be realistic.

Besides the girls who are all about looks arent the girls you want, cause that shit will end as soon as it started lil bro

Back