This is what it's come down to for second cycle

Swan

Test cyp 250 weeks 1-10
Dbol 1-4 at 20 Mgs just to see what it will do to me

500iu's a week of HCG through out the cycle Then 500iu's every day for 10 days leading up to 4 days before SERM treatment.

I have aromasin on hand

Stats 6"4
Weight 240
Bf% 18
Years training 8
Previous cycle: test e 12 weeks+ teen ace 1-6

Test cyp 250 weeks 1-10

500iu's a week of HCG through out the cycle Then 500iu's every day for 10 days leading up to 4 days before SERM treatment.

I have aromasin on hand

Stats 6"4
Weight 240
Bf% 18
Years training 8

Honestly I think you would be better off with a test deca combo.

I do not like how low your dose of test is. the absolute lowest i would ever go would be 350mg a week, and that would be if I was cuttin.

The horrible part is, I have 1 vial at 10 ml, wich means I'm gonna run it low, last shipment was seized and I cAnnot go thru that shit again... So idk figure I might just make it an 8 week cycle then, really depressing

Test cyp 250 weeks 1-10

I have aromasin on hand

Stats 6"4
Weight 240
Bf% 18
Years training 8

250 is very low dose.10 weeks is short too imo 12 will be good...the same thing for the dbol... i think test at 500ew will be good.and 40mg ed for the dbol. what u have for pct??

i would wait and ty to get some more, but if you cant 250mg may give some decent gains, I just dont think the gains will be worth shutting yourself down, thats all.

I think I should see some mediocre gains, wich will
Hold me until more deliciousness comes to my fingertips

i agree with all the above.. id wait and get some more..
test/eq or test/deca.. if your gonna do it, do it.. dont shut yourself down for nothing..

Back