This week's Thursday Sale 4/23/15 -- all about that pump!

MidwestBeast

Beast in the Gym
This week, we have some more fantastic sales! We have ANS Diablo (electric lime) so you can sip while you shred, the always delicious Power Chews D-Test to get your levels up, BPS MacaPro and the Male Libido Stack to get you in the mood, Xtreme Joint Support, and our awesome agmatine tabs as a BOGO!

IIP5Ndtftb_EkmF01lhUEypX5Yr8-22WYXRd6T-ceRzx0fB8kdvCPCFwu4kxx7avX6ic43CwS3lNi2DKZRYbiJfnlXjgBLfV8t1UTRSLiMWMWmq-GxHbvpBfAAcHSrMj8jQquZg64BvOvbtDejlgk5SIEuXbvmU=s0-d-e1-ft

DE_4jzUyHT1DlcnNY8n18xUqxfSZ_YIt4cjT-Ql3VfMzC478Z78Qh99xcBCXSDRUaVyWf30XtMB9DQqnVZqCXP8p6W3iNQEXd1GRJ2APy681a6DZZiVTBhu6S2Zzef619eqAbX-K6DqmctL-etYSeseAewHfeeM=s0-d-e1-ft

Don't forget about our other great promos still going on, too!

aprilYoWheypromo(1).jpg

aprilMNpromo(1).jpg

Last edited:
A solid week of sales here I like the d test this week easy to take, tastes amazing and is very effective hard to beat those combinations if you haven't tried d test now is a great time to pick some up to try perfect for on cycle or pct support

I always have my xtreme joint in my stack at all times and it certainly does its job well. The male libido stack is awesome too, makes you hornier then an 18 yr old lol and def makes show time with the Mrs even better !!

Back