Thomas Jones...27 yards till record...

lavee383

Sir Ngr to you.
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13343

The six-year veteran needs just 27 yards to become the only Bears running back to rush for at least 1,300 yards in a season other than Walter Payton, who did it nine times.

"Anytime you can have your name mentioned with Walter Payton, it's definitely an honor," said Jones, the NFC's fifth leading rusher. "Just playing here for the Chicago Bears, this is the team he played for and he's somebody that I idolized growing up.

"It would be a great accomplish to get 1,300 yards, but I'm still going into this game with a mindset that we need to finish out strong and finish the season with a win. I'm not sure how much I'm going to play, but I'm definitely going to be playing as hard as I can."

i dont know why my bucs let him go...i like him better than pitman...oh well at least my other favorite team got him...

It's showing what Lovie can do when he gets a real chance to be the man at the helm. Hope to see them in Seattle for the NFC Championship.

SwedishCougar said:
It's showing what Lovie can do when he gets a real chance to be the man at the helm. Hope to see them in Seattle for the NFC Championship.

WTF?>

I one breathe your knockin Lovie saying he didn't do shit this year and the next giving him props for Thomas Jones rushing yards?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
WTF?>

I one breathe your knockin Lovie saying he didn't do shit this year and the next giving him props for Thomas Jones rushing yards?

I was knockin how he switched QB's. Not that he sucks as a coach. I still think Orton should be the starter, 9-4 as a starter. I never said he didn't do shit. I'm talking about how he never got chances to be the head coach until the whole thing where you have to interview african-american coaches. Through all that he got the job in Chicago and has done great.

SwedishCougar said:
I'm talking about how he never got chances to be the head coach until the whole thing where you have to interview african-american coaches.

i thik its bull shit that they HAVE too interview a minority coach before they select who they want. if as an owner of a team i know who i want as a coach for my team i dont see why i have to interview ANYBODY else before i hire to guy i want...its a waste of time for them and me. im still gonna hire the coach i want after its all said and done.

Back