Thoughts on amount of test for cycle

Midwest

Get big or look weak
Longtime member rarely do I post. Been using aas for 7 yrs now. I’m 6’3 weight 218lbs around 10%bf

Cycle
Wk1-16 test e 500 mgwk
Wk 4-12 win 50 mg ed
Wk 4-12 prov 25 mg Ed
Wk 1-16 1000 hcg wk
Wk 1-16 arom.5 e3d

Pct Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clom 40/40/20/20

I wanted to run some mast e. Thought about dropping test to 250/wk and running 500/wk mast e?? Or just leave cycle alone

there are two schools of thought in this matter. winny and mast are going to go hard on your joints, id add fish oil to the agenda.
why not go halfway in your cycle and see what the winny and prov do to you.

I'd side with casanova on this one too, either winny or masteron but both for 8-12 weeks is gonna be bit harsh and slight overkill regardless of goals.
You'd gain more by putting that money into quality food.

if you do go with mast be sure to get some caber too.

I couldn***8217;t even imagine running caber with mast lol. I***8217;d be so horny my wife would kick me out. Correct me if I***8217;m wrong but isn***8217;t caber only necessary with nandrolone***8217;s/prolactin issues?

if you do go with mast be sure to get some caber too.

Why would you run caber with masteron? It's not a 19-nor, it even doesn't aromatize.
So controlling prolactin on masteron seems far fetched to me.
Specially since you'd be controlling prolactin with AI anyhow. Prerequisite is high estrogen.

Caber is expensive bro.

Man I don't agree with running Mast with Winstrol at all. Winstrol does not need to run 4-12 weeks. That's the opposite I would do.

AS far as Caber you'll know when and if you need that at any time. BW and also your fvcking frustration you get anorgasmia and cannot cum. But since no 19 nor it less likely to get anorgasmiai., Always good to have on hand.

There's a few options but your goal for this cycle will dominate what compounds to use and how. Get back with us and give us ore info.

OMM

Back