Thoughts on my diet plan for bulking

meplo

Hi folks,

So far I never followed a concrete diet plan. Main focus of my plan is spending zero to nearly no time with food preparation and cooking, since I changed my Job and I don't want to spend too much time for my food there.

Also, since i eat only organic foods, you won't find meat in my plan below (its from Mon-Fri). I'll eat meat on weekends, also 1 day on weekend will be a cheat day with some sweets and so on, guess around 4-5k kCal.

You'll notice many diary products, I really love them and i see no alternative for getting my protein, soy is crap in my eyes. Breakfast 6pm, Snack 14pm and Dinner2 will have fatty foods, since I have to take medication which require some fats.

I'll be on Test-E when following this plan, therefore I tried to keep the protein high. I'll be around 171lbs with 11-12% BF when starting the diet. According to BodyMedia measurements i require around 2700 Calories, without strength training. I would start at around 2900 kcal, and watch the weight for 2weeks. In case that i require more calories, I would try to add some more carbs (flakes), and maybe introduce a preworkout "meal". Since I was extremly obese for nearly 10 years, I don't want to start with an higher amount of calories, because I'm afraid gaining too fast.

Let me know your opinions please, what do you think about the diary intake, and about the cereals? As mentioned, I have to time to cook, so it's hard for me to find more variations, but i personally i'm totally fine with the stuff in there.

2850 kcal - 71,8 g Fats 262,6 g Carbs 265,8 g Protein

Breakfast 6am
150g Greek Yoghurt 10% Fat
40g Cereal Flakes (see *)

Snack 10am
250g Low fat quark
40g Cereal Flakes (see *)

Lunch 12am
Rice pudding consisting of
400ml Milk Lowfat 0.3%
100g Rice
50g Whey Natural

Snack 2pm
4 Eggs boiled
500g mixed vegetables

Postworkout 5pm
30g Whey
50g Ovomaltine

Dinner1 7pm

500g Low fat quark
500g mixed vegetables

Dinner2 9m
200g Smoked salmon

*) Contains: Buckwheat, millet , apricots , sunflower seeds , apples , brown millet , amaranth, sweet lupins and sweet almond .

Back