Thoughts on my next blast?

pjtolken

test p: 200mg M/W/F (weeks 1-14)
eq: 300mg M/F (weeks 1-14)
superdrol: 20mg ED (weeks 1-?)

so the questions are:

how long should i run the sdrol?
how does this cycle look all around?

i'm working hard to put on quality size and mainly strength, as well as becoming a better athlete (hence the eq)

test p: 200mg M/W/F (weeks 1-14)
eq: 300mg M/F (weeks 1-14)
superdrol: 20mg ED (weeks 1-?)

so the questions are:

how long should i run the sdrol?
how does this cycle look all around?

i'm working hard to put on quality size and mainly strength, as well as becoming a better athlete (hence the eq)
I cant help you with the sdrol, but the EQ should be run 18-20 weeks. Im sure others with more EQ experience will chime in.

Ever ran sdrol before? I get sides like a moerfucker off beastdrol. Same stuff right? Not sure. I ran 40mg for 3 weeks

SD should be run for 4 weeks @ 20mg. I have seen it run longer at 10mg but that was for more of a recomp. 20mg for 4 weeks will blow you the fuckup if you can handle the sides. Have proper liver support and taurine for back pumps. Also have some hawthorn berry for BP sides preload that for 2weeks before you start the SD.

Superdrol is pure poison. You should get blood work done after you finish running it so you will know what I'm talking about. No liver support is gonna help that shit from fucking your liver.

Blast? As in your currently cruising? On what? Test-e @ 200mg a week??? You should bump EQ dose up to 600mg/week at minimum and extend EQ to 16 weeks at least (if possible). Make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Sdrol for 4 weeks.

Ever ran sdrol before? I get sides like a moerfucker off beastdrol. Same stuff right? Not sure. I ran 40mg for 3 weeks

yea beastdrol is the same thing. no i have never ran it before, i hear great things about it, and some crazy things as well...

I cant help you with the sdrol, but the EQ should be run 18-20 weeks. Im sure others with more EQ experience will chime in.

hmm, i can bump it up to 16 weeks but much rather do no more then that... is there a reason why it should be at 18-20 wks?

SD should be run for 4 weeks @ 20mg. I have seen it run longer at 10mg but that was for more of a recomp. 20mg for 4 weeks will blow you the fuckup if you can handle the sides. Have proper liver support and taurine for back pumps. Also have some hawthorn berry for BP sides preload that for 2weeks before you start the SD.

alright, thanks man. i have taurine already as well as HB

Superdrol is pure poison. You should get blood work done after you finish running it so you will know what I'm talking about. No liver support is gonna help that shit from fucking your liver.

yea i've heard this several times before... defo getting bloods before/after

Blast? As in your currently cruising? On what? Test-e @ 200mg a week??? You should bump EQ dose up to 600mg/week at minimum and extend EQ to 16 weeks at least (if possible). Make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Sdrol for 4 weeks.

yes, cruising on 200mg/wk

i already posted me eq dose @ 600mg/wk... i just wrote it out as 300mg M/F, meaning 300mg on monday and friday, which is 600mg a week.

so far here is what i have gathered from this thread

bump eq to 16 weeks @ 600mg/wk (300mg 2x/wk)
sdrol @ 20mg for 4 weeks
taurine + HB
aromasin EoD
and get bloods done

600mg/week of EQ is fine @ 14 weeks... along with test 600mg/week, you are good. Don't know what you expecting from the EQ, I start to feel the effects of EQ in 2-3 weeks. Can not comment on sdrol.

Sorry, read your post pretty quick and missed the 300mg EQ x2 injects. Looks good man, good luck. Any particular reason you decided to switch to prop for the blast instead of just upping your test-e dose?

Back