Thoughts on next cycle. Fancied a change to my usual cycle of test Deca Dbol.

boyesgb01

Just thought I'd see what people would recommend to change if anything for my up coming cycle starting November. It will consist of:

week 1-4 25mg Dbol, 25mg Anadrol ed

week 1-10 135mg Test E, 135mg Tren E, . 130mg Masteron E in the form . . of 400mg/ml ZYDEX PHARMA . MASS-STACK

Any advice on whats best for pct or to change/ add to the cycle will be greatly appreciated. I'm not too sure as I'd usually just stick to my usual Test E, Deca, Dbol cycle. Thanks.

I'd double the oils and add liver support all the way through but especially for the ovals the first 4 weeks

that's a bare minimum TRT dose of test and sweet f all of mast. The orals are fine as they are...but jesus, such little oil. As carverelli says, double that. Assuming you know what you're doing of course, your diet is in order and know how to train

I usually just go for the adex .5mg eod and nolva post cycle...i get mixed ansers on running nolva and clomid at same time...everyone seems to be an expert...me personally...clomid is used in women for fertility treatment so i thought why not...and started using that too. i usually finish my test 2 wks after deca then run prop for a few weeks then run nolva for 6 wks.

Yo this is my first post... I just ordered sustain 350, dbol 20's, deca, and win...I'm wanting to go for a first stacked cycle and want opinions. I've tried a shot or two 15 yrs ago that's it. Help please

Back