Thoughts Please

charlimac

I am banned!
Newbie here, been reading ,watching, listening and learning, so many different opinions on so many different forums, but its all coming together and i'm starting to feel a little confident in my understanding of AAS use, only today i spoke to someone at a gym who had done a first time sustanon and deca cycle a while back and i left him scratching his head in ignorance when i mentioned HCG, Clomid, Nolva or Adex, AE, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), SERMS, i had to drop the conversation because he hadn't even heard of them, another at the same gym had just finished 8week tri test cycle and didn't know anything more on the subject apart from that it was called tri test and a mate gave it to him for his first cycle, he had a big abcess on his leg and told me he had just found out it might be down to him not swabbing before he injected as he hadn't known he was supposed to, Anyway your thoughts please on this first time cycle, i know it may seem a little cautious to the Vets but a little caution first time is what i feel i need to take the plunge.
P.s i have read a couple of articles suggesting stopping use of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 weeks prior to commencing Nolva & Clomid due to reasons that elude me (i'm trying to find the articles)
Wks 1-10 test enan or cyp, 500mg shot once weekly.
Wks 3-13 HCG, 1000iu shot once weekly sub-Q or IM.
Wks 1-12 adex 0.5mg 2-3 x weekly.
wk 13-17 (4wks) clomid 50mg ED, nolva 20mg ED,

this cycle is OK, your first one was not. only test in the firsts cycles. good luck.

Back