Time heating the mixture??

DougoeFre5h said:
Just once, and only if you really wish. It doesnt do much of anything.

And I must heat my cottonseed oil before mix it with EQ and BA or I can make my EQ without any type of heating?

One more question: How many time do you wait to inject after making it? Can I inject in the same day I make it?

Last edited:
Add EQ to beaker. Add some of the oil. Ad the BA. Apply heat. Add the rest of the oil after it has dissolved or if nearly dissolved. Or not. Kind of hard to fuck up EQ.

Dementor said:
And I must heat my cottonseed oil before mix it with EQ and BA or I can make my EQ without any type of heating?

One more question: How many time do you wait to inject after making it? Can I inject in the same day I make it?

You don't have to heat the oil BEFORE. just mix it all, heat, and filter.

and yes, you can inject the same day.

Finally I did my EQ this morning, It was more easy than I hope

This is the result EQ 50ml 200mg/ml

After I took the pic I tested it :D

Last edited:
Dementor said:

It is desirable that you wait at least one day. It happened that brew can crush in 24 hours, and if you do shot and after that brew will crash in your ass, it will be very painfully.

In addition, if you wait 5-7 days it will be one better, because BA will kill all microbes in your brew (if them are present) for this time.

HerculeST said:
It is desirable that you wait at least one day. It happened that brew can crush in 24 hours, and if you do shot and after that brew will crash in your ass, it will be very painfully.

In addition, if you wait 5-7 days it will be one better, because BA will kill all microbes in your brew (if them are present) for this time.
No.

HerculeST said:

What Mranak said. BA doesnt take 5days to kill the microbes, for the same reason HAND SANITIZER doesnt take 5 days to kill the bacteria on your hands. :) And if you're adding in a solvent, that would do the job of killing any "microbes", which wouldnt be there anyway after the stovetop heating. Try putting your finger into a BB solution and see what happends :) it's very entertaining.

Back