time in between cycles

And within that time, if you eat properly and train hard, after you've taken clomid, how much of your gains are you likely to lose?

Mike Biggun said:
And within that time, if you eat properly and train hard, after you've taken clomid, how much of your gains are you likely to lose?

yeap i know... i actually think i train harder post cycle just so i dont lose. i lose about 2-4 lbs after cycle which in my books is great. i usually get it all back and then some natural b4 i hit the sauce again.

time on = time off

and time on ends after your last clomid (assuming you were doing this post cycle). I know it's hard for some of you guys but better be safe than sorry.

StoneColdNTO said:
Time on = Time off

That's what everyone says, but I have yet to hear a good reason why you need so much time off. I don't really see the point of letting your pituitary fully recover only to pound it again two weeks later. Now, if you used a lot of orals, your liver will appreciate the time off, but assuming you didn't use orals, or only for a few weeks, then why take so much time off?

technically [sp] you could go back on after clomid therapy but you should stay off as long as you were on. better for your body

Back