Timing for localized growth

ynotfish

I found an archived thread from here on specific administration timing for localized growth. No results were shown but the dosages and pin time seemed very spot on. I'm doing purdy much the same thing but with variants. I have DES, Lr3, PEG, and also have 176-191 and hex but those I just happen have if it would help. All I'm doing now (week 2) is clomid and nolv after a 4 week SARMs run so I'm basically clean. Any help would be appreciated and multiple bi-lat pins don't really matter. I've done worse. Thank you for the help and great site references. "Happy" Pearl Harbor Day (cool if we could conjure the tenacity and fortitude from that era today)

I combined as much info as I could find from "vibrant" and "Meathead" and this is what I came up with. If anyone can add or redirect I'd appreciate it.

Pre-workout
- 15 min pre 100mcg DES Bi-Lat to targeted muscle group. Sip carb/ protein shake starting at intense training, or slam a good PWO with creatine.

Post Workout
- 15 min Post workout 200mcg PEG-MGF Bi-Lat (into the muscle group you worked out). 100gm protein shake.

- 20 min later 120mcg IGF-LR3 Sub Q (can be bi-lat as well but it's a lot of pinning into 1 muscle and sub-q works for Lr3). 50/40/10 meal.

Back