Steriods for dummies

Well i heard of taking it easy for first cycle but your giving that new meaning by doing so little.Go 500 mg a week.:worried:

haha alright, i didnt know, so i´ll spice it up a bit then.
I just did what the guy told me to, i´ve been training hard for about 5 months and he told me that one ampule every 5 days should be enough...

Good dont forget to eat and eat.there is a good diet info on another thread so start looking at the diet a little more.You will get further with diet than anything else.Really...........:)

Good dont forget to eat and eat.there is a good diet info on another thread so start looking at the diet a little more.You will get further with diet than anything else.Really...........:)

Alright thanks a lot:)

Edit: Also, i dont need anti-estrogen do i?

Last edited:
Alright thanks a lot:)

Edit: Also, i dont need anti-estrogen do i?

I think you should have it on hand just in case that should go with out saying.Make sure you have it you dont want to be trying to buy it when you need it.You should look up some threads on it as well as pct.Use your own judgement on what you read to protect your self.

Orals are more dangerous than injectables because they are "methylated" which makes them harsh on the liver. Also, you do not need to find a vein to inject steroids.

this is a great post i'm new to this but on the other hand iv'e been push for over a year not really that long but i've had great gains and i wanted to push it further so i started doing intense research on the gear and i wish i had of found this 8 months ago. i've spent hour upon hours doing research and this some it up for the most part. just to add to the newbies it shouldn't end here keep on doing research and keep learning. knowledge is power not only for the mind but for the body.

A must read for everyone thanks for the info and advice you have mad many things clear for many people. We need more of this T_Man.

thanks a lot for the i really appreciate the article its a blessing for a amatuer like me but i have a problem still am clouded i want to use sustanon ,primbolon,deca .its gain n cut cycle wats say guys or just sustanon n primi will be enough am waiting for response from u guys
thanks in advance m3ak

this IMO is one of the most valuable reads your going to come across as a n00b.Do the research and this is a good place to start

An excellent start! now all you need to do is draw all the silly cartoons that go with the authentic "for dummies" books.... :)

Back