Tips for the my next cycle!

C1c0

Hello everyone, I need your advice, with respect to the cycle that would like to start in the spring. Last summer, I had a five-week cycle, consisting of 300mg of vis a week and 40mg of win the day, I say that I assumed even 0.5 mg of Arimidex every 3 days and 250ui hCG 2 times a week. After about four weeks, I began to feel discomfort in the chest right to the touch under the nipple did not feel obvious nodules, but when I pressed him he felt a slight pain, as if there were a needle under. It 'also true that since I heard the first little annoyance, I touched the nipple of continuing to feel any lumps, and certainly this has been my behavior has increased anything was wrong. Talking with a friend of mine advised me to suspend or reduce the intake of hCG. After a week I finished the cycle, and gradually, the situation has returned to normal.
In anticipation of my next cycle, I want to make it last 10 weeks, exclusively made up of Test enanthate (Testoviron) to 500mg a week, according to you, how can I try to prevent any problems previously encountered?
Thank you

P.S: sorry if you find writing errors, but all the text was written about a program!

what do you mean?

What are your statistics. Can you go to google and google stats? thanks, that will give you an idea of what info your supposed to give our over 330,000 plus members here. We need info to give you info.

Let me explain. To properly assist you we need more information from you provided in a legible manner.

I read and write and am m fluent in 2 languages and can speak 4 lingo s and frankly I gave up...

Your

height
bodyfat
years training
cycle history

Will be needed to assist u in a responsible way.
Understand ?
Verstehen sie ?
Comprende ?
Alles klar, Herr Kommisar ?

I apologize but my own language the word "stats" is translated with a word which in English means "statistical."
My stats are as follows:
age - 43
weight - 95 kg
height - 185 cm
bodyfat - 20%
years training - 6
cycle history - Two years ago a 4-week cycle only OT, the other year as described at the beginning of the post.

I apologize but my own language the word "stats" is translated with a word which in English means "statistical."
My stats are as follows:
age - 43
weight - 95 kg
height - 185 cm
bodyfat - 20%
years training - 6
cycle history - Two years ago a 4-week cycle only OT, the other year as described at the beginning of the post.

this is the right way to do it. thanks

10 WK CYCLE OF TEST ? Correct ?

Short but it s ur cycle.

I d split the inj Monday-Thursday. 250 per pin
Use your ai (aromatase inhibitor) to combat the gyno sign s u felt..or ur friend..what e v e r. Itchy nip s mean s good gear. Puffy, painful nip s needs more ai. Lump s mean s ur in trouble and letro ( nuclear estro eradicater) should be considered but b4 I d continue along that path....I d stop. Some us are so gyno prone aas are not for us. I had my mammeries cut out...shed of that nonsense as I went from puffy to lactating.....not cool.
HCG CAN raise estro but compared to the conversion of test into estro as long as u don t go crazy it s not generally an issue. I like 125-250 iu s hcg s 2-3 a week with nut size determining increase decrease of dose.

Read up, secure pct meds and mind ur blood work eat like an animal and train like one and you ll love it.

10 WK CYCLE OF TEST ? Correct ?

Short but it s ur cycle.

I d split the inj Monday-Thursday. 250 per pin
Use your ai (aromatase inhibitor) to combat the gyno sign s u felt..or ur friend..what e v e r. Itchy nip s mean s good gear. Puffy, painful nip s needs more ai. Lump s mean s ur in trouble and letro ( nuclear estro eradicater) should be considered but b4 I d continue along that path....I d stop. Some us are so gyno prone aas are not for us. I had my mammeries cut out...shed of that nonsense as I went from puffy to lactating.....not cool.
HCG CAN raise estro but compared to the conversion of test into estro as long as u don t go crazy it s not generally an issue. I like 125-250 iu s hcg s 2-3 a week with nut size determining increase decrease of dose.

Read up, secure pct meds and mind ur blood work eat like an animal and train like one and you ll love it.

Thank you so much for the quick and detailed response, the cycle is just 10 weeks, according to you is too short? one thing that I could not quite understand in your answer is when you wrote "Itchy nip s mean s good gear" you mean perhaps that if there is itching is okay?
Thank you

Back