To add one more to the stack or not

Xander24

Gents, been a while, but time to get active on here again. Just a quick refresher. I'm 37 and a TRT guy since 2015. I've done more cycles than I can remember, and there isn't an injectable compound I have not run, that I knew if until now.

I'm 5'10 and currently 93kg, and probably 15% bf. I've been off all gear except my 125mg of test /week for about 8 months now. I was training natty until about two months ago when I pulled my glute doing bent over row with bad form like a fool because I was just lifting too heavy. So I just said screw it and took about a month and a half off to eat anything I want and just relax. It was really nice to be honest, and I was probably eating a litre of ice cream every other day the last week of that binge. But this is now and the time has come to get back to my old ways.

The diet is back in check and I'm back in the gym with a very good routine of running 30 minutes with core work every weekday morning and then smashing out 3 sets of 4 different compound excercises every afternoon. I do every compound excercise twice a week, once heavy and once with lighter weight more reps. Overhead mil, bench, pull ups (weighted or not), Dips (weighted or not) bent over row, power cleans, dead lifts, squats, kettle bells swings, and a few others I'm probably not thinking of at the moment. Core work consists of hanging leg raises, bridges, back extensions, flutter kicks, weighted sit ups and all that other miserable shit. I know mid cycle I'll be doing way more than 3 sets of 4 compound excercise as recovery is rediculous and no matter how hard I work out or how much my legs are shaking walking down stairs I'm wondering if I did enough. So this routine is my natty one that will evolve from this stack as my routines always do on cycle.

Been at it for about 2.5 weeks now. I was 97kg 3 weeks ago, so I've dropped a shit ton of water weight and feeling motivated at 93kg where I've stabilised.

When I cycle I'm a less is more guy in terms of dosage. And I don't bulk, rather I just try and shed fat and recomp as my genetics are of the skinny fat guy type when I don't work out. When I do work out I pack on mass and get big if I don't keep the cals at the appropriate amount. But I like to be lean, shredded, vascular and strong, not huge and bulky so I usually run a slight caloric deficit. Ripped dudes look bigger anyways.

I only run one stack these days, and that's tren and mast. Usually stay at my TRT dose, but I have got my hands on some premium blend which consists of 70mg tren a, 70 mg of mast a, and 35mg of test p / ml. So I'm thinking I'll stop shooting my TRT test E and shoot 1ml premium blend ED. I don't know what the difference between 50mg and 70mg of tren ED will be as I've never gone over 50mg, but I guess I'll find out. As long as my test is low I don't get tren sides except road rage and I can be a irratable cunt around stupid people that lack common sense. Oh, and I beat my wife and dog. Just kidding on that one. I'm not married and I have a cat. Other than that the only sides I get are big veins, good strength, and that sweet recomp tren is famous for. Of course I will be controlling E2 with aromasin, and prolactin with caber. I'm no dummy. And 50mcg of t3 is in order otherwise I get super lethargic and sleepy on the afternoons on tren.
Literally can't stay awake and I sleep like a baby at night on tren.

My "problem" this time around is I've been given 3 viles of some very legit ment dosed at 50mg / ml from a buddy who demands I try it. Never heard of it before he gave it to me. Guess I've been living in a cave, but I'm up to speed now after searching this board and the internet in general. What I want to know is if I add 25mg / day of ment to my premium blend is that the way to go, or should I wait until the blend is gone and just run TRT and ment together? I don't really care if I study the effects of ment on its own, I guess I just want to know if it would be complimentary to the tren mast test cycle in terms of leaning out, getting vascular and recomping. I like to get down to 10% bf as my goal. I'm miserable anything less than that. 10-12% is my happy place. I've read that ment can bloat you so I just don't know. That and it would be hard for me to just stare at vials of ment calling for me as I shoot my premium blend.

Anybody experienced out there who can offer some input on my dilemma?

Last edited:
I can't comment on the ment, but I think the rest of your post is really interesting. Your combo is on my list of things to try someday.

I'm curious what dose of AI and caber you plan to use, the test is pretty low at 7 * 35 = 245 mg/wk. With the ment what do you think you'd bump it to?

If you want to keep aromatizing compounds to a minimum (i.e. TRT dose test), I'd skip the ment. It aromatizes heavily which could lead to tren sides.

I wouldn't go mixing tren and ment
Ment is basically a wet version of tren you have got youself the 2 strongest forms of aas there basically are dont go mixing them together just run the ment or the tren combo and yes ive ran ment ace and the oral form and just recently tren both are good more sides for me with the tren but also better results.
I did feel that ment is better in the strength department shit makes you strong id say ment is like tren and deca/npp had a baby that would be ment

I can't comment on the ment, but I think the rest of your post is really interesting. Your combo is on my list of things to try someday.

I'm curious what dose of AI and caber you plan to use, the test is pretty low at 7 * 35 = 245 mg/wk. With the ment what do you think you'd bump it to?

Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and caber at .5mg on Monday and Friday. If I were to throw in the ment I'd probably bump the aromasin to 25mg / day and might bump the caber up to .5mg M W F.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go mixing tren and ment
Ment is basically a wet version of tren you have got youself the 2 strongest forms of aas there basically are dont go mixing them together just run the ment or the tren combo and yes ive ran ment ace and the oral form and just recently tren both are good more sides for me with the tren but also better results.
I did feel that ment is better in the strength department shit makes you strong id say ment is like tren and deca/npp had a baby that would be ment

A wet version of tren....yikes. Defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do. Doesn't sound like this stuff is for me. I'm not adverse to running two 19-Nors together as I always have E2 and prolactin under control, but if ment's main benefit is just strength then it would be pointless. Maybe at the end of the premium blend I'll just roll with masteron and ment at 50mg ED with a TRT dose of test.

It sounds like if you dial in the diet that pouch belly will be gone in a few weeks and then you will just be trying to keep enough water in your system. I haven run the master before so know experience there but Tren a prop and a few weeks of Winny are always a win. I hear the master is kinder to the joints the winny.

Not need to and to it any more that joint support and maybe a digestive enzymes.

It sounds like if you dial in the diet that pouch belly will be gone in a few weeks and then you will just be trying to keep enough water in your system. I haven run the master before so know experience there but Tren a prop and a few weeks of Winny are always a win. I hear the master is kinder to the joints the winny.

Not need to and to it any more that joint support and maybe a digestive enzymes.

Yeah you pretty much nailed it. Masteron is a favorite of mine, and it is easier on the joints, but holy crap it can cramp you like winny can, so you have to hydrate like mad. I've pulled two hammies on mast. It's been so bad that when I'm walking my shins will cramp up and I have to stop and sit. I've been doing hanging leg raises and my abs cramp so bad I fallto the floor and roll around like I've been shot in the gut. But if I hydrate it's very tolerable most times.

Last edited:
A wet version of tren....yikes. Defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do. Doesn't sound like this stuff is for me. I'm not adverse to running two 19-Nors together as I always have E2 and prolactin under control, but if ment's main benefit is just strength then it would be pointless. Maybe at the end of the premium blend I'll just roll with masteron and ment at 50mg ED with a TRT dose of test.
Ahh no dont get me wrong ment will definitely get you some gains the stuff is strong but the gains (in my case anyway ) were definitely wet puffy gains like the d bol look and i dont think you're after that at the moment after reading you're original post? . Yeah id have no problems running 2 19nors just not these ones ment is known for the high e sides but i never really had a problem there .5 of dex evrey 3rd day and i was fine .

So yeah don't get me wrong ment is good stuff i do like the stuff and recommend it highly just not for what you're doing
Im actually surprised that powerlifters haven't adopted it as there new drug of choice it would be the perfect match

I concur, and will not include it in this run with tren and mast. I'd like to get down to 85kg, as that would be an amazing recomp and I'd look like I was 95kg. It's going to take a good old intermittent fasting / caloric deficit diet to do, but been there and done that. Then I'll drop the tren and just roll with mast ment and see what happens.

I concur, and will not include it in this run with tren and mast. I'd like to get down to 85kg, as that would be an amazing recomp and I'd look like I was 95kg. It's going to take a good old intermittent fasting / caloric deficit diet to do, but been there and done that. Then I'll drop the tren and just roll with mast ment and see what happens.

Good idea brother Goodluck

I know a guy at my gym running trt dose test and 50 mg ment eod. Weighs around 210, pulled 620 at a contest a few weeks ago. He attributed the strength gains to the ment

maybe add some mct oil to your diet to target your belly area and shred that up.

I was doing my afternoon run today and looking down at he belly. Still there. Gym sesh's are good and improving, and I'm 13 days in on the tren and the hardening up is there. With the shirt on one would look at me and say that guy works out. I imagine in 2 weeks dudes will be coming up to me and asking me if I'm a personal trainer. With tren that always happens. But at home I take the shirt off and that belly is still there. Always the last to go it is, and it's been a while since I've had one. I do believe tomorrow I will go get some of this MCT oil. I do find that right before I rip up it seems things like a belly and love handles become more pronounced, and a feeling of hopelessness comes over me. Then in two weeks it's like they vanish. Like the calm before the storm or something. Maybe it's just psychological, but as I get older and fast approaching 40 I do wonder "is this the time I can't shake them, and I'm a pudgeball forever?" Just have to use these thoughts as motivation.

Last edited:
I know a guy at my gym running trt dose test and 50 mg ment eod. Weighs around 210, pulled 620 at a contest a few weeks ago. He attributed the strength gains to the ment

TRT dose of test is key for me. I'm shooting this mix, and it's just got too much test in it. I just prefer androgens and what they do, compared to the anabolic compounds like test. This stuff is also giving me huge egg PIP's. That never happens to me. I'm dropping this stuff after this vial, just buying mast E and tren A and going back to my TRT dose of test. It's weird, but I feel way better with normal test levels, and 50mg / day of tren, 600 mg / week of mast. Never get PIP either with that. I've got like 5 eggs all over my body, but mostly glutes. Nothing I can't handle, just annoying.

Perma pudge, welcome to the 40's... Just kidding, I'm sure you'll be able to zap those handles.

So this combo TRT test, tren 50mg/day, and mast is something I'd like to try someday. I read somewhere to match the mast dosage to tren to lessen side effects and generally make it more pleasant - so I was thinking 350mg/wk mast. Some people say mast that low is a waste, I'm wondering do you have any experience with this combo with something like 350 vs. 600 mast per week?

Back