To add one more to the stack or not

I would go as low as 400mg with the mast. It's still very effective for hardening and strength at that dose. I'm going to go 600 because my mast e is dosed at 300 / ml and it's easy. But if it starts cramping me up I will drop it back quick. You have to stay hydrated on the stuff and even that might not help. I like your plan. Less is more.

You pulled a Glute doing Bent over rows?? Sounds like you either bulge or herniated a disc and you had sciatica in your glute. Bent over rows puts extreme pressure on L4 and L5 disc which would give you the sciatica in your glute. Not saying bend over rows are bad but they are stressful on the lumbar.

You pulled a Glute doing Bent over rows?? Sounds like you either bulge or herniated a disc and you had sciatica in your glute. Bent over rows puts extreme pressure on L4 and L5 disc which would give you the sciatica in your glute. Not saying bend over rows are bad but they are stressful on the lumbar.

You nailed it. I still have Sciatica in my glute. It sucks ass, but is slowly improving. Now just aches later in the day after sitting at my desk. It has been a real prick of an injury. Any advice on how to chill it out? I pretty much just stretch it out doing various stretches I googled for sciatica. I don't think I need surgery or anything, but I can't believe it has taken 8 weeks to get back to this point and my nerve is still being irritated. At least I'm back in the gym, but I have a long haul flight in 8 weeks and if I still have sciatica I'm considering a cortisone injection for this 24 hour flight.

Last edited:
Back