To all the boyscouts who wanna post an ANAVAR ONLY cycle!

Tha Rock

Lately there's been more and more uneducated boys who are clearly afraid of needles and giving bullshit excuses like you don't wanna use Test because you don't wanna be too big. We all know that's total bullshit and you shouldn't be doing AAS if you have the misconception that a little test is gonna turn you into "Arnold" in a few weeks...C'mon man! And if you don't wanna grow, then why the fuck are you taking any AAS at all? Coming onto the forum asking for advice or suggestions and then completely ignoring what they're told. If you did some research and read a little bit on here you wouldn't be making these threads in the first place because you would already know what opinions you're gonna get and how many times you will be called a VAG! So if you haven't done your homework and aren't gonna listen anyway, then stop wasting our time! We were probably all once afraid to take the first needle (I know I was), but soon after enjoyed that shit and looked forward to pinning. My girlfriend couldn't watch me inject myself at first, shit, she wouldn't even look at the needle. Now she injects primo twice a week and loves it....no lie, she gets so excited on days she gets to pin herself. And it's not that you're being called names for any other reason than ignorance. Why would you want to do more harm to yourself than good by not understanding that the guys on here are giving you priceless information when it comes to playing this game. You are being called a woman, not because you are, but because you're turning yourself into one by depleting your body of all testosterone production...do you understand?? Why would you do that to yourself?? So if you can't overcome your fear, then at least read before starting another ANAVAR ONLY thread and save us all from flaming you!

I always lol at people who say "I don't wanna get too big". As if it happens overnight

That's funny! No, but I heard if you snort it or unscrew the needle tip and just use the syringe to inject it anal like a suppository, it works great!

Shit....some of the comments in these types of strings literally make me laugh out loud! My wife is like what are you reading and I don't even bother to tell her because she would not understand and just look at me like I am retarded.

Great post Rock. Couldn't have said it better. And this needed to be said. It gets fucking old after a while. Fucking Anavar only faggots. Grow a sack.

That's funny! No, but I heard if you snort it or unscrew the needle tip and just use the syringe to inject it anal like a suppository, it works great!

Funny you say that, that's the method I have been using for the last six months and it really works! Lol

lol This should be sticky.

But then again all the 18 yr olds do whatever the
fuck they want. Regardless of good advice.

Noobs don't read stickys! Those are for the vets to stay sharp and on top of their game! Haha

You're right. Half the noobs don't even know what a sticky is. When I first got into this game on forums for AAS, I shut my mouth and just read, read, read. No sense in beating a dead horse.....

Lol I worked with a guy who just did nolvadex and arimadex cycles. And he would always get mad because his elbows hurt from dry joints. Little did he know lack of estrogen causes dry joints. And he had a pre existing injury to his elbow. Im sure you guys will get a great kick out of knowing he was a general manager at a 12 million dollar gym but couldn't figure out why his joints hurt. Lol he never had any estrogen build up though.

Back