To much nebido and increase of lethargy

Danin76

Been on nebido for a year in November been pinning every 8 week. For most of the time except first two shot which gave me an upside down mood I am back to a low phase. I also been suffering from soar throat.

In may I trained a lot in June i tried so but also been sick . Seem estrogen is high i feel swollen not loosing weight in despite even weight my foods.

I am thinking should i increase interval to 9-10 week cause I feel like crap now. When i felt good lifting was easy i always been skinny fat and had no gain in the gym. I increased strength during time but no mass.

Despite my weight is 82kg or 181 pounds , 270 pound dead lift 170 pound bench and same with row i only have 12.5 inch arms and a belly. I thought trt would be the help I needed. But made no big difference .

The days when trt feels good weight seem easy . I practically went to the gym once after 3 months of not training and lifting more then before ! That never had happen to me before and i guess it’s the power of a optimal testosterone . But it seem to not stay there for long !

So any other medicine is out of question dr is not interested and honestly I’m afraid he take away trt if I complain to much. So increasing interval is about the only thing I can do and diet tips.

Thanks

Why would you increase your interval, it is likely the long interval that is your problem. Are you doing your own injections? Any chance you could inject half your normal amount every 4 weeks?

Decreasing the interval should make you feel good a larger amount of the time, and reduce estrogen as well.

I think that is not possible. Why i ask is because my values was in the middle of reference the last day on week 8. And the problem arrives just 1 week after injection meaning it should be on the top now. I doubt I can cut injection in half and if that was better should they not give half doses then ? I use 1000mg in 4ml vial. And normal interval is usually 10-14 weeks. But I manage to get it in 8 week interval.

Isn’t it possible to get a bit High Estrogen if your testosterone ge to high. My normal testo before injection was 29 reference is 8-31. But shbg was 84 which meant I had no free test.

Gel works really good on the most people for TRT!
I'm using it any months now and have perfect levels with 2-3 pumps every morning. :)
It's not more this ugly sachets... now it's a nice pump dispenser (like for soap) and so really easy to use.
For injections is Cypionate or Enanthate the best and this every 10 days is giving a good result.
Nebido is uncontrollable and you will have changing too high and too low levels... more too high so you use it for longer and this lead to high estrogen and your symptoms.

I'm Not a Fan of Nebido for TRT and this is why.

You are on a Roller Coaster, going from High Test/High Estrogen within the 1st Week after Injecting.
Then you spend the entire time from there, going Down Hill.
As Total Test Decreases.
And if you don't have your AI Dose Dialed-in (difficult to do).
You wind-up being Bloated and having Blood Pressure Spikes, so most of the time you Feel Terrible.

Nebido is Testosterone Undecanoate, which normally has a Half-Life of 16 to 16.5 Days.
Which is Extended with the addition of Castor Oil as the Carrier Oil which Slows the release down.

Personally if it were me, I'd ask the Doctor to switch me over to Test Cypionate or Enanthate.
You'll have Less Side Effects.
But you will have more Frequent Injections, which in my Opinion, is a Fair Trade-off............................... JP

Yes, short esters for weekly injections are really good. But don't overdose! :D
I'm a big fan of gels now. You can very fast regulate and you have incredible natural near Testo levels (up in the morning and more down in the evening ... or you regulate it, if you need more stable).

I wish I has an alternative. I’m afraid of gels because of coming to my wife or son. But even this I think my dr is not interested . I wanted to do estrogen test last time but he didn’t. And I’m afraid to even check values sometimes since you never know he maybe take it away. I once 3 months ago was to a female dr cause sinus infection. She asked why I was on trt like she was shocked. I said cause i want my dick to work and she got quiet. If I said I wanted to feel good she prob said white privileged and order for chemical castration. Everyone seem to equal trt with huge muscles and aggressive behaviour. When my trt seem good it’s the most balanced and calm i ever been. We’re things that normally upset me seem it will be ok.

No problems with gel and family. I'm using a separate towel after smearing and washing in the morning and all is ok.
After short time of drying there isn't any problem anymore with the creamed parts.

Sounds not ideal, where ever you are living...

I think that is not possible. Why i ask is because my values was in the middle of reference the last day on week 8. And the problem arrives just 1 week after injection meaning it should be on the top now. I doubt I can cut injection in half and if that was better should they not give half doses then ? I use 1000mg in 4ml vial. And normal interval is usually 10-14 weeks. But I manage to get it in 8 week interval.

Isn***8217;t it possible to get a bit High Estrogen if your testosterone ge to high. My normal testo before injection was 29 reference is 8-31. But shbg was 84 which meant I had no free test.

What would lead you to believe taking half dose at two times the frequency is not possible? Are you doing it yourself or going to the doctor?

Anyway, if you are getting symptoms a week after then that supports the roller coaster theory too - with infrequent injections your high is higher and your low is lower, both have bad attributes - on the high end you'll have excess estrogen, on the low end too little testosterone.

Figure out how to use a blood level calculator and put in both your scenarios, injections of 4mls every 8 weeks vs 2 mls every four weeks. See what happens to your peaks and valleys.

I'm Not a Fan of Nebido for TRT and this is why.

You are on a Roller Coaster, going from High Test/High Estrogen within the 1st Week after Injecting.
Then you spend the entire time from there, going Down Hill.
As Total Test Decreases.
And if you don't have your AI Dose Dialed-in (difficult to do).
You wind-up being Bloated and having Blood Pressure Spikes, so most of the time you Feel Terrible.

Nebido is Testosterone Undecanoate, which normally has a Half-Life of 16 to 16.5 Days.
Which is Extended with the addition of Castor Oil as the Carrier Oil which Slows the release down.

Personally if it were me, I'd ask the Doctor to switch me over to Test Cypionate or Enanthate.
You'll have Less Side Effects.
But you will have more Frequent Injections, which in my Opinion, is a Fair Trade-off............................... JP

Solid advice given here, have you made any tweeks in your trt op?

Back