Tom Prince pic's

Bigsatan13 said:
Why is Tom Prince on female muscle .com?

Because he likes guys. I heard this from a rather reliable source, BTW. Not just saying this to be a shit-stirrer.

Im not disputing anything because I obviously dont know for sure but the guy is married. Has been for years.

BiggieSwolls said:
Im not disputing anything because I obviously dont know for sure but the guy is married. Has been for years.

Neither do I Biggie, I'm just passing on some info from a fairly reliable source. But that certainly does not mean that he's not able to pinch-hit when he wants to. He wouldn't be the first guy to do that.

Yeah, just like Lee Priest used to turn gay tricks to pay for his juice habit! I am not buying it, my buddy used to lift with Prince and he never mentioned anything like that.

MP5 said:
Yeah, just like Lee Priest used to turn gay tricks to pay for his juice habit! I am not buying it, my buddy used to lift with Prince and he never mentioned anything like that.

Is that something that YOU'D mention to your straight lifting partner?

At the night of champions he was with his girlfriend, who was a gorgeous blonde girl, not a day over 24 years old.

FemaleMuscle has pics of the NOC, of Victor Martinez, etc. Its a bodybuilding site. Women dont mind looking at built men and vice versa, doesnt make it gay.....

Lonewolf said:
At the night of champions he was with his girlfriend, who was a gorgeous blonde girl, not a day over 24 years old.

I don't doubt that for a minute. Someone in his position would surely show up with the appropriate partner at a public event. But, as I said before, he has been know to play for the pink team every now and then. Gay for pay, maybe? Just like Bob Patterson.

I've been around Tom for 4 1/2 years and never once seen or heard anything about him and another man. I would suggest that unless you where hit-on by Tom or another pro athlete that you stop spreading rumors. These guys and gals work extremely hard for little or no pay and the last thing they need is someone talking shit about them on a board. Tom is a perfect example of unrealized potential.

Superman25 said:
I've been around Tom for 4 1/2 years and never once seen or heard anything about him and another man. I would suggest that unless you where hit-on by Tom or another pro athlete that you stop spreading rumors. These guys and gals work extremely hard for little or no pay and the last thing they need is someone talking shit about them on a board. Tom is a perfect example of unrealized potential.

Go back and re-read (or read) my third post on this thread. And as far as spreading rumors and talking shit, read some of the posts on here. There's PLENTY of both of those things going on here.

bruce patterson i gay thats 4 sure, and 4 that reason he was banned, the question is who does he have gay muscle sex with, but tom prince doesnt lok gay he looks like a biker who bangs chicks, hes bald, gay man care a lot abou there looks and stuff, but anyways theres lots of bb's who seem gay, ones who last name rhymes with levrone, u ever see those old flex workpout tapes from the early 90's they used to always be on tv, i could of sworn shawn ray and levrone were gay, then shawn got married to a women i was shocked and realized and hoped the only gays were bruce patterson, i never liked that guy anyways

this is the most ignorant thread i have read in my life...GROW UP. oh yeah, i am GAY and i dont care about looking perfect or the clothes i wear , but i care about getting bigger. i am big boy who guys call a monster in the gym and not a stereotype. i know many gay men like myself who do not fit the stereotype and look even more masculine than Tom P. as for TOM, this is his life and what he does in bed is his business. they would laugh at you in germany, sweden, france or anywhere in europe for this back woods thinking. it is absolutely ignorant! also, ever heard the expression, "he doth protest too much?" as for, gay for pay, gay men have helped support many pro bb out there and this sprot as a whole. look at joe weider, the most flaming gay closet case i have enocuntered in my life. so lil boys with lil minds, try reading, thinking, and don't have issues with other grown men. when a guy has such issues with we fags, it only shows he is insecure in his own masculinity.:mad:

Back