Antidepressant Effects and Steroids

The best thing I've found for depression this far is working out. Nothing as therapeutic as a good pump.....I mean that. Whatever is on my mind, driving me crazy before I go to the gym is usually gone afterwords. Better than any counseling session or anti depression med I've ever taken.

IF u can stay off the SSRI roller coaster do it.
This is an aas forum. I don t jack or --it about you...I d never try to tweak YOUR brain s chemistry. Lexapro work s for me but I am a firm believer in placebo and positive attitude. My low dose anti-d is LOW. But if you think your feeling better you are halfway if not ALL THE WAY...better.
I d not self admin this class of drugs; I ll not endorse anyone else doing it either...not in the open.
We don t need the heat.

I. Got nothing against drs or prescription meds tho either. Whatever works is the way I see it. It's all about being your best & a good example to those around Ya......aka got kids;-) As iron sharpens iron, one man strengthens another

I'll just say this....and I know Teut will agree. Dbol is hands down the happiest steroid there is. I could be in the darkest time of my life and dbol will bring me right out of it. It has such a positive effect on my psyche.

I dont understand. Can I take Nolvadex with Effexor XR?

I want you to read my original post, then read the breakdown summary provided by our brother mr. Repo, together you will find your answer with both of these abstract..
If you have any questions after reading this thoroughly and failing to comprehend, anyone of us would be gladly willing to assist you...

I'm only suggesting that you do this because I want you to learn brother... we provided you with the information

I want you to read my original post, then read the breakdown summary provided by our brother mr. Repo, together you will find your answer with both of these abstract..
If you have any questions after reading this thoroughly and failing to comprehend, anyone of us would be gladly willing to assist you...

I'm only suggesting that you do this because I want you to learn brother... we provided you with the information

I understand you. You're right. But my english is not good. That's why I asked you. Can you please tell me the answer?

I'll just say this....and I know Teut will agree. Dbol is hands down the happiest steroid there is. I could be in the darkest time of my life and dbol will bring me right out of it. It has such a positive effect on my psyche.

Funny u say. I just got done with some dbol, a couple week run of it, & I noticed it seemed to have a euphoric/energetic type effect on me as well. Huh. Good stuff!

"Here is some more research on another very popular (repetitively newer) SNRI namedPristiq (Desvenlafaxine) it***8217;s independent of CYP2D6 enzyme therefore shouldn***8217;t negatively interact with Nolvadex."

Am I right? Effexor XR can be taken with Nolvadex?

"Here is some more research on another very popular (repetitively newer) SNRI namedPristiq (Desvenlafaxine) it***8217;s independent of CYP2D6 enzyme therefore shouldn***8217;t negatively interact with Nolvadex."

Am I right? Effexor XR can be taken with Nolvadex?

You are correct my brother, you can use Effexor with no effects as they claim

Back