took too much tren. need help with weening off and PCT

HardLearner

First off, I realize that I did not do adequate research before taking steroids and I've learned my lesson (hence the name). I'm pretty humbled and ashamed. This is my first time using steroids as you could probably tell.

I messed up the unit conversions and accidentally took double the dose of tren that I intended to. These are the quantities and dates that I injected:

10/26 - 400mg tren

10/31 - 600mg tren

11/6 - 500mg tren

11/2 - 500mg tren

in addition to that, I've been on 60mg oral anavar (20mg 3X/day) and use 1,3 DMAA everyday for a pre workout which I plan on dropping immediately because I feel like a hormonal wreck. Maybe the DMAA is exhausting my adrenal glands which is one reason why i feel sluggish.
my sex drive has also been shot.

I have a competition coming up on december 10th and would like to ween myself off of the tren and not take myself completely off of it so i feel shot and experience horrible side effects during my show. Would that be the best route to go? I am thinking about taking 200mg once a week and having my last shot on december 3rd.

What would you guys suggest in regards to where I'm at now and my future PCT? I just started taking liver support supplements (piss has been orange, i've received a comment about my hands looking orange), because through my research, I've concluded that there wasn't enough evidence to support the statement that milk thistle helps your liver, and i also thought i was taking a lower dose of tren. I know i screwed up hard. I plan on seeing a doctor just to see what's up with my body, but what do you guys suggest from here on out? Mind you, I still plan on competing on my show on december 10th and would like to not feel like complete shit on that day.

Ween off tren??? You need to just stop asap. You didn't mention anything about using test at all. Your cycle flat out is horrible. No need to continue bud, you won't feel any better. Just worse. I suggest stopping immediately and doing a pct. You probably won't be in the best shape for your show but that's your own fault. Lesson learned the hard way.
What ester tren are you taking? That will determine when to start pct. What exactly do you have planned for pct? NEVER TAKE ANY STEROIDS WITHOUT TEST AS A BASE. You found out exactly why...

do like said above, get on pct asap and stop.
get bloodworks done to see how much damage you have done and share those results here so proper advice can be given.

These two guys saying stop now have a very good point. You know you messed up, but let me list out a few things:

No testosterone - don't do this, all cycles need some test. If you carried on, in a few more weeks you'd be in a world of hurt with no test & no estrogen

Tren on the first cycle - big mistake, no need for it as you would blossom on just test alone

No AI - kind of irrelevant without test in your cycle and for tren since it doesn't aromatize, but bad cycle move. Use test and use an AI.

No PCT planned out - this can be the most important part

So having said that, and out of respect for your request on how ween off tren but stay "on" for your contest - I would suggest you transition this into a test only cycle. Stop the tren now. Hopefully you were taking ace so it will clear out quickly, I'd assume so since you saw such bad results so quickly.

Buy some testosterone and start taking it. Read the beginner sticky for dosing & protocol

Buy an AI and use it from day 1 - again in the sticky

Buy PCT drugs nolva and clomid, dosage and protocol in the sticky

Buy HCG and use it throughout, and use in the gap between last shot and PCT.

And for your liver - if you are pissing orange she's under a major assault, and after only two weeks. Milk thistle does indeed work, like fucking magic - especially for alcohol damage. Also NAC, and also Tudca. Get any or all of these ASAP and start taking.

These two guys saying stop now have a very good point. You know you messed up, but let me list out a few things:

No testosterone - don't do this, all cycles need some test. If you carried on, in a few more weeks you'd be in a world of hurt with no test & no estrogen

Tren on the first cycle - big mistake, no need for it as you would blossom on just test alone

No AI - kind of irrelevant without test in your cycle and for tren since it doesn't aromatize, but bad cycle move. Use test and use an AI.

No PCT planned out - this can be the most important part

So having said that, and out of respect for your request on how ween off tren but stay "on" for your contest - I would suggest you transition this into a test only cycle. Stop the tren now. Hopefully you were taking ace so it will clear out quickly, I'd assume so since you saw such bad results so quickly.

Buy some testosterone and start taking it. Read the beginner sticky for dosing & protocol

Buy an AI and use it from day 1 - again in the sticky

Buy PCT drugs nolva and clomid, dosage and protocol in the sticky

Buy HCG and use it throughout, and use in the gap between last shot and PCT.

And for your liver - if you are pissing orange she's under a major assault, and after only two weeks. Milk thistle does indeed work, like fucking magic - especially for alcohol damage. Also NAC, and also Tudca. Get any or all of these ASAP and start taking.

I would agree with you on transitioning to a test cycle but considering his show is 4 weeks away, what's the point? Damage is done. No need to add more problems to the situation. Better off stopping everything and doing damage control. Do pct and get bloodwork done eventually. Lesson learned the hard way...

I would agree with you on transitioning to a test cycle but considering his show is 4 weeks away, what's the point? Damage is done. No need to add more problems to the situation. Better off stopping everything and doing damage control. Do pct and get bloodwork done eventually. Lesson learned the hard way...

Having thought a bit more about this I wonder if we're being trolled. Assuming this was Tren Ace, who the fuck would inject 6cc in one go???

Thanks for the replies guys.
I'm not trolling.
I took tren enanthate at those doses and didn't take testosterone because I was told that I would gain weight and I'm trying to cut down. I'm unsure of how true that is because I'd be on a caloric deficit regardless.
But I'm going to stop ASAP.
How will I feel during my show/leading up to my show in a month going on a PCT right now?

Yea, i'm definitely not looking to take anything else except PCT and recovery at this point. I also posted this in the PCT sticky:

from reading the PCT sticky, I would need a SERM immediately (I am thinking Torem, but don't know what dosage to use and for how long).
I'm worried about getting gyno. althought my doses were big, i did not take them for too long. I also should keep an AI on hand and only use it in case of the onset of GYNO, correct? i'm unsure of which one to use and in what dosage as well.

Also, would I need a PA in my case? and if so, what dose should I take?

from my understanding: i messed up in these areas:

1. not having a PCT plan/on hand immediately with cycle

2. taking tren E without test which makes the tren aromatize in my body which can increase estrogen levels and induce gyno

3. taking tren on first cycle since it is a strong compound. I should've just started with test.

4. of course, dosing too high on the tren enanthate.

I'm learning the hard way and hate that, but what's done is done. I'm just concerned for my health at this point and would like to know what i can do to recover and keep my hormones and tits intact.

Yea, i'm definitely not looking to take anything else except PCT and recovery at this point. I also posted this in the PCT sticky:

from reading the PCT sticky, I would need a SERM immediately (I am thinking Torem, but don't know what dosage to use and for how long).
I'm worried about getting gyno. althought my doses were big, i did not take them for too long. I also should keep an AI on hand and only use it in case of the onset of GYNO, correct? i'm unsure of which one to use and in what dosage as well.

Also, would I need a PA in my case? and if so, what dose should I take?

from my understanding: i messed up in these areas:

1. not having a PCT plan/on hand immediately with cycle

2. taking tren E without test which makes the tren aromatize in my body which can increase estrogen levels and induce gyno

3. taking tren on first cycle since it is a strong compound. I should've just started with test.

4. of course, dosing too high on the tren enanthate.

I'm learning the hard way and hate that, but what's done is done. I'm just concerned for my health at this point and would like to know what i can do to recover and keep my hormones and tits intact.

Read the beginner cycle stickys

Interesting...

For your PCT you first need to wait for the Tren E to clear your system. You took 2,000 mg over about a 10 day period, so you could probably ballpark bleeding down from roughly 1,600 mg starting point on 11/6. Enanthate's half life is 10 days, so by 11/16 you'd be at 800 mg/wk roughly, then 11/26 400 mg/wk, then 12/6 roughly 200 mg/wk, then 12/16 roughly 100 mg/wk.

This would be the soonest you'd want to think about starting PCT drugs - based solely off the Tren E levels in your blood. Unfortunately during that time your natural test production will crash, and then a bit later estrogen too. With low test and estrogen you'll feel like total shit. That's why I'd suggest you get some Test Prop, and start taking that as you ween off the tren.

If you want we can spoon feed you a PCT, but better if you research for yourself.

And this is wrong "2. taking tren E without test which makes the tren aromatize in my body which can increase estrogen levels and induce gyno". The tren won't aromatize. What happens is due to progestogenic type nature it can jacks up your prolactin. This is worse with excess estrogen around, but you won't have that problem. The high estrogen and prolactin can make your nipples lactate, or lead to gyno. You'll see folks over in the recovery medicine and TRT forums complaining about puffy nipple and gyno long periods of time after taking tren with no AI. But again since you are not taking test no way should you have high estrogen, so shouldn't have that problem.

Unbelievable to me how some guys have absolutely no idea what their getting into and are ok with just pinning a bunch of gear into their system. I don't even take a script from the Doc before I go home and investigate it lol. I see why the majority of the public want to keep roids illegal cause of careless and irresponsible use like this

Interesting...

For your PCT you first need to wait for the Tren E to clear your system. You took 2,000 mg over about a 10 day period, so you could probably ballpark bleeding down from roughly 1,600 mg starting point on 11/6. Enanthate's half life is 10 days, so by 11/16 you'd be at 800 mg/wk roughly, then 11/26 400 mg/wk, then 12/6 roughly 200 mg/wk, then 12/16 roughly 100 mg/wk.

This would be the soonest you'd want to think about starting PCT drugs - based solely off the Tren E levels in your blood. Unfortunately during that time your natural test production will crash, and then a bit later estrogen too. With low test and estrogen you'll feel like total shit. That's why I'd suggest you get some Test Prop, and start taking that as you ween off the tren.

If you want we can spoon feed you a PCT, but better if you research for yourself.

And this is wrong "2. taking tren E without test which makes the tren aromatize in my body which can increase estrogen levels and induce gyno". The tren won't aromatize. What happens is due to progestogenic type nature it can jacks up your prolactin. This is worse with excess estrogen around, but you won't have that problem. The high estrogen and prolactin can make your nipples lactate, or lead to gyno. You'll see folks over in the recovery medicine and TRT forums complaining about puffy nipple and gyno long periods of time after taking tren with no AI. But again since you are not taking test no way should you have high estrogen, so shouldn't have that problem.

Thanks for the information. I see why the test was recommended now.

I've spent hours researching and it has been inconclusive in my case because most of the information I find for PCT with tren is with test, since apparently tren without test is a stupid cycle. Not only that, but my dosage was a bit wild and in a short time frame, plus I used tren enanthate and not tren ace (which there seems to be more PCT experience with online). Also, I'm confused about the dosages for my specific PCT based on the dosage I've took and got in this mess initially by not asking enough questions and doing it all by myself and wouldn't want to do that again with my PCT.... So I'm asking you guys for help.

I'd like to take test to not crash like this.
So from my understanding, I'd need to take test as well as a PA such as cabergoline to not have puffy/leaky nipples. I just have no idea of the timing in regards to when to take them. If I start test immediately, should I take the PA immediately and in what dosage? Also not sure how much test to take....
That would be fine for now and then start my PCT on 12/16 which would consist of a SERM and an AI, which I have no clue about in regard to dosage as well...

Thanks for replying.

So what I'm asking is..... Yes, please help me with my PCT because I've spent hours researching it myself and I honestly don't trust myself doing this by myself.

i've also realized that I'm suffering from adrenal fatigue due to regular use of 1,3 DMAA. combine that with the tren and anavar, I'm pretty sure i've fucked up my CNS and my liver and who knows what else.

I believe that the low energy and low sex drive right now is primarily attributed to the DMAA due to to research I've done. The tren side effect I have yet to see, as that will take a bit longer.

I think when you are saying PA above you mean DA - dopamine agonist, like cabergoline. Taking that directly reduces prolactin. I personally don't think you will need any because I doubt you have high estrogen right now, but if you want to buy a bottle, then cut up the 1mg pills into 1/4's, take 0.25 mg EOD, up to 12/16.

PCT is always the same, so don't get wrapped around the axle looking specifically for PCT for tren only, or tren plus test. This is what I would suggest:

Test Prop - if you can get some take 50 mg EOD from now until 12/10. Then stop.

AI - you probably won't need any, but if you get it anyway exemestane 12.5 mg EOD is way more than enough. You could halve that, but if you do cut the dosage, don't spread out dosing days more than EOD as it has a short half life. For arimidex instead, you could take 0.25 mg E3D or 2x per week, or less dosage as again that's way more than enough. For either AI take from now up to 12/16, then stop.

HCG - start now taking 250 IU 2x per week. Assuming you will start PCT on 12/16 back up 10 days, and take 1,000 IU every day for 12/6 to 12/16. Then stop.

Clomid - starting 12/17 take 100 per day for 1st week, then 50/d for weeks 2, 3, 4, 5.

Nolvadex - starting 12/17 take 40 per day for weeks 1 to 3, then 20 per day week 4, 5.

Last edited:
I think when you are saying PA above you mean DA - dopamine agonist, like cabergoline. Taking that directly reduces prolactin. I personally don't think you will need any because I doubt you have high estrogen right now, but if you want to buy a bottle, then cut up the 1mg pills into 1/4's, take 0.25 mg EOD, up to 12/16.

PCT is always the same, so don't get wrapped around the axle looking specifically for PCT for tren only, or tren plus test. This is what I would suggest:

Test Prop - if you can get some take 50 mg EOD from now until 12/10. Then stop.

AI - you probably won't need any, but if you get it anyway exemestane 12.5 mg EOD is way more than enough. You could halve that, but if you do cut the dosage, don't spread out dosing days more than EOD as it has a short half life. For arimidex instead, you could take 0.25 mg E3D or 2x per week, or less dosage as again that's way more than enough. For either AI take from now up to 12/16, then stop.

HCG - start now taking 250 IU 2x per week. Assuming you will start PCT on 12/16 back up 10 days, and take 1,000 IU every day for 12/6 to 12/16. Then stop.

Clomid - starting 12/17 take 100 per day for 1st week, then 50/d for weeks 2, 3, 4, 5.

Nolvadex - starting 12/17 take 40 per day for weeks 1 to 3, then 20 per day week 4, 5.
thank you for this.

So you don't believe that I need an AI because i probably won't have estrogen build up based off of how short of a time i've dosed on tren? forgive me if i'm wrong, i'm just trying to understand.

also, why do i need two SERM'S (clomid and nolvadex) if they both do the same thing? or are there some things that they both lack that each make up for?

Back