Top 10 Supplement Facts You Probably Didn't Know

i would have to disagree about all vitamins the same if its natural or not check out this site multivitaminguide.org/Spring-Valley-vitamins-reviews.html

thanks providing this information but still in the market steroids and supplements are available. Many peoples are still using supplements for getting results fast. Phoenix Supplements was founded to bring you the best pro-hormone supplements, workout supplements, DMZ supplement and athletic products on the market at low prices. We take great pride in providing all our customers with excellent customer service and extremely fast shipping.

Good read. Shoots that 40g protein shit out of the window! I never wanted to believe that so this was worth the read!

Nice and informative post,thanks for sharing it.
I like the Fact no 10.
Fact #10. Even if you eat a healthy diet, you might still benefit from supplements.
According to me supplements provide you with sufficient vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients, which are required by the body to retain an overall good health while the fat burning process.

Great read, I also like that you dismissed the protein myth. I recently read something about this in Men's Health mag, "Your body will slowly digest and absorb all protein you eat, even if you eat 125 grams in a sitting" -Alan Argon, M.S. and author of Girth Control: The Science of Fat Loss and Muscle Gain.

great post! from my experience though I've learned to not cheap out on vitamins and supplements in general. buy quality products as oppose to cheap generic ones which are often poorly utilized and not absorbed by the body. follow up on google and product reviews. there is def a difference

I think everyone should supplement with omega 3's, it's way too hard to get a descent amount through food everyday. Unless you got deep pockets and can load up on fish by the day.

Back