Totally new to the scene of steroids, and it is due to medical conditions of joints.

Kostas 24

Greetings everyone,

I am Kostas and I am from Cyprus, I am 5 11 and I have 33% of body fat. Doctor prescribed me Deca, coz of joint problems. And I thought to make it more beneficial and read about it. As I read I saw that I totally need to stack it with Test enanthate and PCT it after. I posted on another forum and one guy yelled at me and said you too fat and you will have a lot side effects and this and that, and then he goes buy sarms or something from me and blah blah. I am training. And I appreciate advice not preaching. if someone gives me a reasonable answer to my questions I will understand. don't need hard marketing. through my country I have access to any steroid and I bought Clen some time ago and never used it, coz just bought it. all I need is advice. Can I boost my fat burning with any steroid/s? is clen really helping, how do I use it? Please I say please, someone definitely knows and was in my position, so I would appreciate if you check out my diet and then tell me do I do something wrong? Because I am 25 and I know I can, I have been training 2 years now. All I need is some more guidance. Don't need the shouting style advice. Just advice me, I am an adult I don't need parenting, because at that other forum that was what happened. and then the smart guy after shouting wanted to sell. so please people this is my diet, can I boost it? Shall I use T3 or anything? I have access to everything. Please help me? And if you do please advice on the pct as well and I know that steroids cause prostate hypertrophy if [ I don't really know the reason ] , how can I avoid it. What is the safest way to use them considering the stats I posted above.

Just a small edit... I know Clen is not a steroid. As Mikey said I forgot my weight, i am 99kgs 219 pounds.

Many thanks in advance, and I really appreciate and respect any answer as long as it is posted with respect and no offensive words.
Kostas Cyprus.

This Is my diet.

Meal Schedule

6:45 Cardio/Fitness 3 miles
8:00 Meal 1 + Whey Protein Shake
10:00 Meal 2
12:00 Meal 3
14:00 Meal 4
15:00 Training + whey protein shake
16:00 Meal 5
18:00 Meal 6
22:00 Nitric Oxide/Agmatine & Casein Shake

Meal Plan

8:00 [Calories: 229.9, Carbohydrates: 4.72, Protein: 37.89, Fat: 6.69]

Omelet + 1 scoop whey shake

1 egg
2 egg whites
¼ cup tomato

10:00 [Calories: 253.4, Carbohydrates: 27.9, Protein: 6.4, Fat: 15.2]

25 almonds + 150 grams of green bitter granny smith

12.00 [Calories: 419.2, Carbohydrates: 2.4, Protein: 71, Fat: 12.4]

8 oz. Grilled Chicken not touching its liquids
3 Tbsp. avocado

14:00 [Calories: 163, Carbohydrate: 6.13, Protein: 6.01, Fat: 13.99]

24 almonds

15:00 [Calories: 114, Carbohydrates: 2.02, Protein: 23.99, Fat: 1.49]

16:00 [Calories: 521.1, Carbohydrate: 48.57, Protein: 36.9, Fat: 13.81]

4 oz. Grilled Chicken not touching its liquids
1 cup/140 grams spaghetti enriched with salt
20 grams grated parmesan cheese
3 cups chopped lettuce

18:00 [Calories: 105, Carbohydrates: 26.95, Protein: 1.29, Fat: 0.39]

118 grams banana

22:00 [Calories: 120, Carbohydrates: 5.0, Protein: 24.0, Fat: 1.0]

1 scoop casein shake

Total: Calories: 1925.6, Carbohydrates: 123.69, Protein: 207.48, Fat: 64.97

Last edited:
How much do you weigh man i couldn't seem to see it on your post?
1925 cals isn't much but don't know until i see your weight, 33% bf is extremely high and unhealthy the reason people would tell you to stay away from aas is because of issues such as gyno which you would be very prone to at that weight also things like bp etc.
don't touch clen at that high bf it will be very bad for you.

How much do you weigh man i couldn't seem to see it on your post?
1925 cals isn't much but don't know until i see your weight, 33% bf is extremely high and unhealthy the reason people would tell you to stay away from aas is because of issues such as gyno which you would be very prone to at that weight also things like bp etc.
don't touch clen at that high bf it will be very bad for you.

Hello there, thank you. I noticed it as soon as I had one single pill I mean about CLEN. Shakes came, I got annoyed not scared. Sorry for forgeting the weight, I thought I did write it. I am 99 kgs in pounds its 219. But I am training for long. just never balanced diet. I don't want a reply that will give me what I want to here. And yours its an honest one. Thank you. Please feel free to tell me. I respect warnings, notes, advices, but as I said they didn't tell me stay away they shouted at me and then promoted other stuff. I thank you very much. Sorry for the delay. My notification through email never came. Please tell me if you know what to do.

My blood pressure is 130 70...normal normal I think

Last edited:
5'11
219lbs
33% bf
That means your lbm is around 141lbs and you say you've been training for 2 years? Something's way out of whack if your measurements are correct.
How'd you do your bf percentage?
Also how long have you been doing that diet im
5'8
180lbs
11% bf and if i ate like that i'd be losing weight pretty easy!

5'11
219lbs
33% bf
That means your lbm is around 141lbs and you say you've been training for 2 years? Something's way out of whack if your measurements are correct.
How'd you do your bf percentage?
Also how long have you been doing that diet im
5'8
180lbs
11% bf and if i ate like that i'd be losing weight pretty easy!

My measurements were made following a website, can I post it here? I mean is nothing special I put my kgs and my height and told me that I am 33% fat. I just made that diet Mikey.. Goodmorning from Cyprus btw.

Hello there, I think that I am right. I think

A small note, I made the diet and I have agmatine for nitric oxide production, don't know how good they are though, and I use prework sup and protein whey and casein and apart from that and aminos. I wanted to ask, do I really need that? Listen guys about my BF I say that I am 1 78 tall 5 11 in inches and I am 97.5 kilos. Is it more or less than 33% of BF?

Many thanks to both. I appreciate it.

and a small addition, I was and I am training but never looked after my diet, I wasn't eating junk food like mcdon or fried stuff or chicken but I was eating a lot of bread and stuff and neglected my diet. I need to get fit. I hate being like jelloo man.

and another question shall I drop my diet to 1500 cals and no carb? is keto diet better?

Last edited:
To give you an idea, to be a healthy male you should be between 15-18% bf anything over that is considered over weight.
Don't use a website to check your bf they dont factor in muscle mass generally, even those scales that cost a fortune and tell your bf are absolute crap my mate had one and told me his bf i didn't believe he was that fat so i stepped on it and it told me I'm 18% bf which made me laugh as you can clearly see my abs and lats at he moment.
So what im trying to say is first off get some bf calipers and check jt properly or better still get a trainer at the gym to do it.

A small note, I made the diet and I have agmatine for nitric oxide production, don't know how good they are though, and I use prework sup and protein whey and casein and apart from that and aminos. I wanted to ask, do I really need that? Listen guys about my BF I say that I am 1 78 tall 5 11 in inches and I am 97.5 kilos. Is it more or less than 33% of BF?

Many thanks to both. I appreciate it.

and a small addition, I was and I am training but never looked after my diet, I wasn't eating junk food like mcdon or fried stuff or chicken but I was eating a lot of bread and stuff and neglected my diet. I need to get fit. I hate being like jelloo man.

and another question shall I drop my diet to 1500 cals and no carb? is keto diet better?

You don't "need" any sups they are only there to supplement what our not getting in our diet.
No don't drop your cals that much it will be unsustainable and you will give up in it you need to slowly lower your calories, mate my maintenance calories are 2400 and I'm 180lbs.
Look for the stickies in the diet and nutrition forum on how to work out your tdee and then work out your calories and go from there.
A drastic drop in cals will make you lose weight but you will go back to to your old ways, you need to learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle and just make it a way of life not just a quick fix thing.

You don't "need" any sups they are only there to supplement what our not getting in our diet.
No don't drop your cals that much it will be unsustainable and you will give up in it you need to slowly lower your calories, mate my maintenance calories are 2400 and I'm 180lbs.
Look for the stickies in the diet and nutrition forum on how to work out your tdee and then work out your calories and go from there.
A drastic drop in cals will make you lose weight but you will go back to to your old ways, you need to learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle and just make it a way of life not just a quick fix thing.

To give you an idea, to be a healthy male you should be between 15-18% bf anything over that is considered over weight.
Don't use a website to check your bf they dont factor in muscle mass generally, even those scales that cost a fortune and tell your bf are absolute crap my mate had one and told me his bf i didn't believe he was that fat so i stepped on it and it told me I'm 18% bf which made me laugh as you can clearly see my abs and lats at he moment.
So what im trying to say is first off get some bf calipers and check jt properly or better still get a trainer at the gym to do it.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. I will check out the nutrition section you mentioned. I already have an appointment with a trainer a friend of mine, coz when I told him my bf he laughed like never before. and said to go see him. so I will. Thanks I will do it step by step. I need to see my abs. I miss them!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. I will check out the nutrition section you mentioned. I already have an appointment with a trainer a friend of mine, coz when I told him my bf he laughed like never before. and said to go see him. so I will. Thanks I will do it step by step. I need to see my abs. I miss them!

No worries man, good luck and train hard!

Hey guys my body fat aint 33%... my body fat is 21% I went to that friend of mine and he said they are so stupid those websites measuring bf/ they don't count muscle/ which was what you said.

many thanks

Back