transdermal Cycle

mikeb19

Ok Im going to get a lot of stick for this but I was looking to do an 8 week test transdrmal cycle but was unable to get any powder unless I was willing to pay stupid money.
I have decided now to try an 8 week transdermal cycle of 1-test and 4-AD, with M1T for the first 2 weeks. I will be using Phlojel ultra for the carrier.
Does anyone know what the best mix of powder to carrier is to give the best results? I want to try and get the dose as high as possbile

cycle history
1. 4 weeks dianabol @ 20mgs day
2. 10 weeks Test enanthate @ 500mg/week

180 pounds, 24 years

depends on how much Plogel you have. 4oz gel (120ml) with 6 grams of 4ad and 6 g of 1-test will give you 50mg/ml of each. I wouldn't try to make it any higher in concentration or you may have problems absorbing it. Ditch the M-1-T bro....that shit is anabolic rat poison. If you're dead set on an oral try something else like var or tbol. 1-test/4-ad combo should be good tho. Marinade yourself 2-3 times a day and you'll be golden

You can't find powders, but you can find prohormone powders? that's fucked up. I actually had really good results 4 or 5 years back from 1-test and 4ad, so Im not raggin on you, I just thought it was funny that people still sold those powders.

You could always go the synovex/finaplix route for a transdermal also.

Its still legal to buy the these powders in UK

I Want to keep the dosage as high as possbile but there must be a limit to how much you can absorb?

I am considering Fina next time round - what is synovex though?

Synovex H - cattle pellets containing 200mg testosterone propionate and 20mg estradiol benzoate.

You need to convert the pellets with a kit or your own supplies and rid the estradiol from the mix. Too much work for not enough gear in my opinion.

Back