Transdermal Experiment gone Amuck

mesomorph

I like to play around with transdermals, yeah I’ve injected, but I like transdermals. I started out doing the tren pellets in androsol originally.

Recently I tried dissolving prop in 99% alcohol, but it didn’t dissolve. So I found out that dissolving it in BB first, with heat, then putting that into the alcohol worded fantastic.

So I recently I decided to try suspending some pure stuff. I was already told that BB would not work on pure test & pure decca. So I tried peg 80. That dissolved/suspended both into a pure, clear, light yellow solution. BUT! When I poured a little of that back into the 99% alcohol, THE WHOLE THING INSTANTLY TURNED BACK INTO WHITE CRYSTAL SOLID!

I guess that is why esterless stuff is suspended in water for injection? Just curious if anyone has any incite, or useful comments.

mesomorph said:
I like to play around with transdermals, yeah I’ve injected, but I like transdermals. I started out doing the tren pellets in androsol originally.

Recently I tried dissolving prop in 99% alcohol, but it didn’t dissolve. So I found out that dissolving it in BB first, with heat, then putting that into the alcohol worded fantastic.

So I recently I decided to try suspending some pure stuff. I was already told that BB would not work on pure test & pure decca. So I tried peg 80. That dissolved/suspended both into a pure, clear, light yellow solution. BUT! When I poured a little of that back into the 99% alcohol, THE WHOLE THING INSTANTLY TURNED BACK INTO WHITE CRYSTAL SOLID!

I guess that is why esterless stuff is suspended in water for injection? Just curious if anyone has any incite, or useful comments.

esterles gear can go into solution in oil.

I never made transdermals from pellets, but I made some kick ass transdermal test. It was a base. You only want to use bases in TD's because the ester makes it too heavy to penetrate the skin (short answer).

mesomorph said:

So you first add BB, then heat, then add into Benzyl Alcohol? How much BB?

pineapple said:
So you first add BB, then heat, then add into Benzyl Alcohol? How much BB?

Wow, old thread. I eventually got base to work just fine. Just us a little BB, heat mixture in oven, like 400 degrees in pyrex pudding cup. About 5 minutes & you will see it start to combine. stir to finish it, then just put into 99% alcohol.

I used 5 grams to 16oz bottle. Only about 1 oz of BB. I don't think there is any benefit to BA with transdermal.

Tren Pellets I used 2 - 2 gram packets in 16 Oz. Crush & put in BB, otherwise the same basic procedure, amounts....

Back