Discouraged and need advice

HershBos

First timer here. I did 3 weeks of Test Prop EOD and could barely stand it due to the pain. A friend had me switch to Sustanon. The pain of the Sustanon has been unbearable. I am finishing the first vial and have vowed not to start on the next. I still have a vial and a half of Test P left, so I think I will go back to that or quit. I even switched to .5" the insulin needles on Sust. No matter what needles or gauge I use, I get these huge golf balls at the site of injection, either at the surface, or deep in the muscle and they hurt like hell. I assume they hang around until all the test is gone, which seems to take forever . I got the insulin needle idea form Enhanced Athlete who also gave me the idea to pin in the pec, which I am still recovering from 9 days later.

Upon researching this, I have read e threads telling people to 'man up' regarding the pain. I am sure that those people don't get the same pain as meand some others who have complained.

I put on about 15 pounds so far, but I am not sure how much of that is solid muscle. I was very lean before and now I am bigger, but with no cuts. I used to eat like a bird, but the test made me hungry all the time. I started eating unhealthy food, but I am weaning myself off that now. I am disappointed that I don't have the cantaloupe shoulders or the raised traps.

When I started my cycle, my test was 606 out of a range of 249 - 836 ng/dl. I had it tested 4 weeks into my cycle and it was 1103 out of a range of 250-1100 ng/dl and Free Testosterone of 258.1 out of a range of 35. - 155 pg/mL. I thought those numbers might get me looking like one of the "it" guys, but not really.

Money is not a big issue for me. I'd rather throw this stuff in the trash if I could find something without the pain side effects. What should I do? Should I try to get something else, or see if I can bear the Test P for 4 more weeks.

1103 may as well be natty..... Shit not only sounds underdosed but maybe its dirty as fuck wich is causing the pain. Im giving you the benefit of the doubt and bot gonna call you a puss because maybe your gear is literally that painful

I am doing 205 mg eod of the Sust. Interesting that this source is supposed to be highly reputable. ********

Wouldn't the fact that I put on weight and have side effects suggest it is real? Or do you get side effects with the fake stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
205 mg lol how do you measure 5 mg? It's underdosed and dirty or has too much ba in it. You need better gear bro

Wouldn't the fact that I put on weight and have side effects suggest it is real? Or do you get side effects with the fake stuff.

under dosed gear can still convert to estrogen and cause water retention (weight gain) and side effects .. but also be under dosed enough to NOT bring you up to supra physiological levels of test, which is where you need to be for 'real muscle building' and anabolism

I am happy to report that I bought a second vial of sust from a different source and there is NO pain whatsoever. The new source said the other sust must have used bad oil (eg cooking oil) and that those golf balls I was getting under my skin are called PIPs.

I wanted to close this out in case anyone searches on this thread.

I am happy to report that I bought a second vial of sust from a different source and there is NO pain whatsoever. The new source said the other sust must have used bad oil (eg cooking oil) and that those golf balls I was getting under my skin are called PIPs.

I wanted to close this out in case anyone searches on this thread.

cooking oil in your gear?

A few weeks in to taking the new Sustanon that doesn't cause PIPs and I had my testosterone measured again. To my surprise and disappointment, it came in at 670 and 150.8 free, both way down from the 1103, 278 that I tested on the other stuff. I guess I need to find yet another supplier ?

Back