Transformation with optimum pharma + pictures

Awesome Doc. Great to see you and thanks for sharing your most recent success story. And the photos speak for themselves. The old saying "a picture is worth more than 1000 words" comes to mind! Cheers brother.
Thank you bro :) How is everything by the way ? I am kinda busy with Optimum Pharma Peptides :) Thats why i cannot be onlline too much

i've used OP for about 3 years now. 3 cycle in. and people don't even recxognize me anymore.

Products are legit. My brother has used them as well.

I was big fan of Optimum pharma then last cycle make sad because didn't work their products , sorry but Im not appreciate anymore.

Last cycle ; 80 mg oxandrolone / daily & 1.2 cc ULTRABOL 150 / eod

after 4 weeks no size , no strength , no difference

Height : 1.92
Weight : 112 kg
BF : % 12

NOTE # I tried ED injection but It was painful and lumpfull sorry OP

Then they didn't answer me anymore ...

I was big fan of Optimum pharma then last cycle make sad because didn't work their products , sorry but Im not appreciate anymore.

:squintfin:squintfin:shoot2::liar::liar::liar::shoot2:

There's proper channels for legit claims. No channels for bullshit claims. I guess OP would all of a sudden stake their great reputation, just to rip you off and pocket some extra chump change. These guys have stood the test of time because they constantly put out high end, quality supplements. You don't last as long as they have in this business, fucking people over.

Last edited:

Hey Cloud,
If you didnt like the cycle maybe something was wrong , Pm me and lets decide a new cycle but i will decide the products after seeing your stats.
I want to be sure that everything is in right place
After that i will tell them to send you the cycle for free , WE TRUST OUR PRODUCTS ...
Yes we cannot make everybody satisfied but that doesnt mean that we will stop trying...
I wait your PM
Take Care
Doc

Hey Cloud,
If you didnt like the cycle maybe something was wrong , Pm me and lets decide a new cycle but i will decide the products after seeing your stats.
After that i will tell them to send you the cycle for free , WE TRUST OUR PRODUCTS ...
Yes we cannot make everybody satisfied but that doesnt mean that we will stop trying...
I wait your PM
Take Care
Doc

Hello doc I couldn't send any pm because message limit problem. Anyway , im living in istanbul at Turkey. I was buying stuff from Hakan & Mehmet you should know Who they're ;)))

I used megabol 300 / 4cc per week i was 97 kg at beginning of cycle i can easily reach 122 kgs. ***304;t was great huge lean and powerful. Hakan was check me every week and He has all My progress pictures also.

Contact me from : bulut.susler@gmail.com

I can send all photos before and present
And I can buy whole cycle which you will choose. It's not problem. It's not about money.
Whatever , Just send me email or any contact from pm.

Waiting your pm ASAP

TAKE CARE

:squintfin:squintfin:shoot2::liar::liar::liar::shoot2:

There's proper channels for legit claims. No channels for bullshit claims. I guess OP would all of a sudden stake their great reputation, just to rip you off and pocket some extra chump change. These guys have stood the test of time because they constantly put out high end, quality supplements. You don't last as long as they have in this business, fucking people over.

Why so mad My friend? Also im not ask or say anything to you. You are talking like OP company's CEO or creator; )

Why so mad My friend? Also im not ask or say anything to you. You are talking like OP company's CEO or creator; )

Just drop it and discuss via PM with the company as they proactively suggested. If you still get no resolution (which I highly doubt) then come back and air out your grievances. Otherwise STFU.

GOOD DAY!

First, don't tell me that you "not ask or say anything to you". When you post on the open forum, you're talking to all us. And in case you can't figure it out, I'll break it down "potato-head" style for you: When your first or second post on a blog, is claiming your gear from a very reputable sponsor was bunk, it raises a bullshit flag.

Second, when you make such claims and you don't post actual bloodwork in support of your claim, it raises the bullshit flag.

Third, the fact you didn't think to ask for help on how to handle this type of situation before "going public", tells me you must be pretty inconsiderate. It sux when people you like can't think past the tip of your nose at the expense of other harding working, honest people. Now when somone reads your post, they may hesitate to pull the trigger on OP when they have no reason to. THAT, I have a problem with!

Fourth, you can't be too bright if you think any of your comments warrants a response from any CEO, of any organization. Laughable, but no I'm not affiliated with OP, unless using their equiptment makes the CEO?? HMMM ...that would be sweet.

First, don't tell me that you "not ask or say anything to you". When you post on the open forum, you're talking to all us. And in case you can't figure it out, I'll break it down "potato-head" style for you: When your first or second post on a blog, is claiming your gear from a very reputable sponsor was bunk, it raises a bullshit flag.

Second, when you make such claims and you don't post actual bloodwork in support of your claim, it raises the bullshit flag.

Third, the fact you didn't think to ask for help on how to handle this type of situation before "going public", tells me you must be pretty inconsiderate. It sux when people you like can't think past the tip of your nose at the expense of other harding working, honest people. Now when somone reads your post, they may hesitate to pull the trigger on OP when they have no reason to. THAT, I have a problem with!

Fourth, you can't be too bright if you think any of your comments warrants a response from any CEO, of any organization. Laughable, but no I'm not affiliated with OP, unless using their equiptment makes the CEO?? HMMM ...that would be sweet.

Its enough just waiting Doc pm & reply.

Please be quite.

Hello doc where are you ? Im still waiting your answer, thanks
My friend , please do not post info on open forum , even your e mail , somebody can write you as me and try to scam you or some shit like that .
So please edit that info , i will send you a pm now , it will have a secure line info. So we can talk by some IM program ok ?

Hey Cloud,
I wait your PM
Take Care
Doc

Way to go! Now THAT is some service!

I have used OP in the past and really liked it.

My friend , please do not post info on open forum , even your e mail , somebody can write you as me and try to scam you or some shit like that .
So please edit that info , i will send you a pm now , it will have a secure line info. So we can talk by some IM program ok ?

Thanks for advice , i wrote from IM program. Just waiting you please check your contact as soon as possible.
take care doc.

Back